Extreme Make-over: Weight Loss Edition

• Thought this looked interesting!

Extreme Makeover: Weight Loss Edition documents the radical physical changes of “super obese” people (roughly 200 pounds or more overweight) who set out to lose half their body weight over the course of a full year. Each of the eight one-hour episodes will show a person going through a truly extreme transformation that has never been attempted for a reality TV series: Compressing a year’s worth of diet and exercise into a single hour.
    Trainer Chris Powell (TLC’s The 650-Pound Virgin) will coach each of the eight participants through their transformation process, premieres in May
  • Hmmm...yet another weight loss show for me to attach myself to! LOL! Looks quite interesting. I like quick transformations!
  • Oooh, sounds great! I love the format, instant gratification, don't have to wait till next week to see how it turns out! Excited!
  • Will someone please remind me in May!

Looks very interesting!
  • Sounds good!
  • I would LOVE to have my 2 years condensed into an hour long show to see how I changed LOL wouldn't that be awesome to have??? I'd love a life-size cutout of the 323 pound me and then BURST thru it now LOL hahaha no tv has NO influence on me
  • Quote: I would LOVE to have my 2 years condensed into an hour long show to see how I changed LOL wouldn't that be awesome to have??? I'd love a life-size cutout of the 323 pound me and then BURST thru it now LOL hahaha no tv has NO influence on me
    And confetti! Don't forget the confetti!
  • Thanks for letting us know Trazey; I watch all these type of shows.
  • I'm a sucker for these kinds of shows... so I know I'll probably be watching

What channel is it going to be on?
  • Oooh, I can't wait! I love when we can see the whole journey in one show! I've been getting bored with The Biggest Loser, but I love the finale episode!
  • @sabrinalecompte

The show will debut on ABC on Monday, May 30 at 10 p.m
  • This sounds great. I just know I will forget by May though.