Weekly Weigh-in December 16

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • I got on the scales this morning and it shows that I'm done 1 lb from last week! Yippeeeeee!
  • Good going! Maybe it's the Simcoe air. I am still at 209 - I swear my scale is broken!
  • Ok. This is sad. I am back up to 160 from 154. It took just a few weeks to undo what it took me months to do.

I am getting my *** in gear and trying this diet thing again...
  • Kelly, good going!

Ruth, you're maintaining. At this time of year, that's a friggin' miracle.

Squeak, you've had a rough time lately. Don't despair... just get yourself back on track!

I have kept off the three pounds I lost a couple of weeks ago. So I'm thrilled.
  • Way to go Ellis, Ruth and Kelly

I have maintained at 166 lbs despite my DH's Christmas party and having greek food for dinner on Saturday Night. I had Moussaka and for dessert I had Galacticbouro-yum

Squeak-don't be too hard on yourself hon, we've all done the same thing. Chin up, get back on plan-we're cheering you on!

GO SQUEAKER! GO SQEAKER!
  • YAY!!
    I am thrilled to report that I am finally, officially, and amazingly down my first TEN POUNDS!! Whoo hoo!!

198/188/130
  • YAY SOJO!
  • wow girls you are all doing great. Squeak, chin up hun. You have been going through a lot of crap and you will lost that and more so don't dispair. We are there for ya!
    Virginia
  • Yip yip, Mauvais and Sojo!!!
  • Way to go, everybody! You guys are my heroes.

And Squeaker... you and me, we're in the same boat. I'm having a really hard time not gaining right now, too. Sending ya postive energy.
  • Me too Squeak and Tamibeep, but we need to keep on keeping on.

Way To GO to the rest of you!!!
  • Sending skinny vibes to Squeak, Tami, and Den. Don't duck when you see them coming.
  • Wooo Hooo to all of you losers and you maintainers because sometimes that is just as hard!!

Thanks for all of the happy vibes - I promise I won't duck Ellis.

Though I don't think they found me since I was hiding at an IHOP today for lunch.
  • Thanks ellis! I could use all the vibes I can get.

I'm going to go for a walk after dinner tonight, and then tomorrow I'm back on the weight watching wagon, I don't care if I have to duct tape my mouth closed while I'm at work!!
  • Hey y'all! I weighed in today, and I weigh 273lbs! Yay! I'm down 5 pounds from two weeks ago.