March: One reason you will stay on your plan today

You're on Page 2 of 5
Go to
  • - because eating extra last night doesn't mean I have permission to overeat today.
  • I'm going to stay on my plan today because I love my plan, I love not having stupid cravings, I love feeling like my actions are in line with my goals, and I just feel so much better mentally and physically when I do!
  • Because I want to see how I feel weighting 190. I don't remember ever weighing 190. It must have passed by in a flash during my upward gain.
  • Because I'm tired of not LIVING!
  • My daughter is my #1 reason. I hate that I can't play long with her and I don't have the energy. I want to live long enough to see her grow and get married and it will never happen being as unhealthy as I am now!
  • Because my exercise is great, but my eating habits have been pretty sloppy lately!
  • Wow, it seems like this thread isn't in vogue anymore. ah, well.

Because weight control really seems to be 80% food and 20% exercise, and as someone writes here, you can't out-exercise bad eating habits.
  • Because Im tired of looking through picture albums and not seeing myself. I depise the camera---but I know my oldest son is graduating 8th grade in May and I want to feel good about myself and not dodging the camera the whole time.
  • Because I am afraid of gaining weight.
  • Because the women in the 20s support group and the i want to in the 120s group are not knowledgeable enough to know that the FATSMASH diet is something that makes it impossible to be hungry... they said my CRASH DIET which it is not, will not make me lose a pound and I want to show them that they are wrong and I AM RIGHT!!!!
  • just because I ate too much at breakfast... doesn't mean I should throw the entire day away from healthy eating.
  • Because I've pushed hard in the gym so far this week and I don't want it all to go to waste.
  • Because the #1 rule is never give up.
  • because I need a good day to build on...
  • because I'm back in my groove.