Hello all!!

• I'm new to the site... been lurking in the backgrounds for a little while tho lol! A little bout me.. started weight watchers at home at the first of the year, I've lost 21lbs so far and I'm excited about it! My weight loss is starting to slow down now. But that's to be expected. This is my second attempt at losing weight. My first time I did it the wrong way. I had a trainer that starved me, he just wanted to make his program look good. So when I got tired of him... I packed the pounds right back on. I'm changing my life this time... slow and steady wins wins the race

I'm looking forward to getting to know all of you!!! This forum has a TON of great info... so I had to join!
  • Just wanted to say WELCOME MakingChanges! This is a great place to be
  • Welcome!! You've done a great job so far!! That's impressive!

What are your top/favorite tips so far?
  • Welcome! and congrats on the loss so far that is great! Please post often
    The chicks here are great support
  • Welcome!! You are definitely off to a good start!
  • Welcome!! I'm new too!! this site has some valuable info. Share your tips!!
  • Welcome
  • Thanks for the warm welcome chicks!! As far as tips.... the best thing that works for me is to not use my activity points. That's the one thing about WW I've never understood.... you work so hard to burn those points (calories) out, why put them back in? I workout 6 to 7 times a week... I love beachbody programs. I've done Hip Hop abs (so fun!). And I'm currently doing Turbo Jam Max. I also walk after my workouts, 2 miles on my road (lots of big hills) 5-6 days and on Sunday I walk 3 miles.

I try very hard not to use those extra points... but when I do, I don't use them all. I like to save them for dates with my DH, but I don't over do it.

I eat 6 times a day. Breakfast at 8am, snack at 10am, lunch at 12pm, snack at 2pm & 4pm, and dinner at 6pm.

Changing my lifestyle has been a crazy ride, with lots of bumps in the road. I have cheated myself. I've fallen off the wagon... but I get right back on!
  • Welcome!!
    Im new too it seems like a great place to be with lots of helpful info
  • Hello! Way to go on your 21 Lbs!! You are on your way..Keep on , keeping on!! Good luck with your continue efforts!!