Thursday Chatters for March, 2011

You're on Page 3 of 3
Go to
  • Good Morning,
    Can you believe that March is about gone!

Everyone drink your water and have a great OP day.
  • Hi again,
    janelle, how is that baby doing? You are quiet.
    Come to think of it---everyone is quiet around here.

I've got a pie recipe to share, as soon as I find it.

• I'm still around. We've been awfully busy at work, and I've been doing some spring cleaning, and got all my seeds started in my mini green house, in the spare bedroom.

The weather here has been it's usual crazy spring self. Snow, sleet, rain, thunder, lightening and sunshine today.

Going to Lincoln this weekend. Hoping to hit the Mongolian Grill. I looked up their nutrition info online. Yumm, great place for a WW to eat. Making plans to keep mostly on track, but will probably have one splurge meal.

Hubby had the stomach flu all weekend. Hope I don't get that yukky stuff.
  • Down 1.6 at WI! 8.2 to go! *Pats self on back* lol.
  • Janelle, that's great!!!!!
  • Way to go Janelle. I second Tina that this has been a quiet place lately. I know I'm guilty of not posting as often either. I picked up my Kia Soul last night. My brother did decide to buy my little Kia Rio from me-he'll take over the payments-he's getting a good deal too-I only have a little less than 3000 miles on my little car-I really think I'm out of my mind-I really didn't need a new car-but I did want that Soul-it's red.

I've been sticking to program pretty much-still journalizing and I'm now starting week 39-I'm stuck but if I'd just get back on my treadmill I might see that scale move.

Well, I hope we all have a great day

maureen
  • Morning!
    Maureen, that is so wonderful about your Kia.
    I'm so glad your brother took your car. Red, my favorite car color!

Here's that pie recipe I like---
    Key Lime Pie
    1 reduced fat graham cracker pie crust
    1 pkg (4 servings) sf lime Jell-O
    1/4 c. boiling water
    2 (6 oz.) key lime yogurts-light
    1 (8 oz.) container ff Cool Whip, thawed
    Dissolve Jell-O in boiling water and add yogurt. Fold in Cool Whip.
    Spread in crust and chill for at least 2 hours.
    8 servings
    3 pts per serving (Now, this is the old pt. systerm I have no idea about Pts Plus. I wouldn't think it was much more.)
  • Good morning all

Well, I'm staying pretty much the same so I'm thinking that maybe I'm at the weight I should be at-what I have to do now is exercise and tone up-does anyone know a good dvd for exercising with weights? I think that's what I'd like to start doing. I can't seem to get motivated enough to get on my treadmill.

I know it's April now but Tina I don't know how to start a new thread lol

I hope we all have a great day on program

maureen