Very embarrassed

• I can honestly say that I have not been working out or eating healthy for about 2 1/2 weeks. I am not going to make any excuses because I will only be fooling myself. I have been very, I do not know where it came from! I havent posted in a while and its mainly due to me feeling really ashamed. I see how hard I've worked and also how hard other people are working to get the weight off and I am not happy that I allowed myself to fall off. I am now at 177.5 but starting NOW I am getting back on track.

Doctors appt today at 4:30, then I am immediately going to the gym for atleast 2hours!

I AM OFFICIALLY BACK TO STAY!

P.S. its been so long since I've been on this forum that it actually took me 10mins to find out how to post!
  • Welcome back! Don't feel ashamed ~ every day is a new day. Just take a deep breath and start over!
  • Don't be embarrassed, good for you for coming back and committing to starting over today. Do you usually workout for 2 hours a day? That seems like a lot! Just make sure you don't burn yourself out right at the beginning.
  • No need to be embarrassed! I am pretty sure most of us have been there and done that. Good on you for getting back on track!
  • Welcome back and good luck !
  • Thank you all so much for the support!
    @ShytownGal I normally would exercise for 2 1/2 to 3 hrs .. I am going to see how long my body can handle the gym today since it has been awhile.
  • You don't have to be ashamed! At least you're getting back on track, right?

I first joined 3FC back in 2006. I think I was somewhere in the 140s or 150s. I lost weight, but then over time, I stopped keeping track and gained a fair amount of weight. I all but forgot about 3FC.

I happened to stumble upon 3FC back in May of 2010, and I was glad I did! I was out of shape, getting towards my highest weight again, and needed accountability to get back on track.

It's OK! We all go through periods where we fall off the wagon. What counts is what we do when we fall -- stay down? Or get up and keep high-steppin'?

Anyway, welcome back! I wish you tons of success on your weight loss journey.
  • It is a good day because you know what you need to do and where to go for support... even if it takes 10 minutes to figure out how to post!

Welcome back and good luck!
  • You don't have to be embarrassed about this. We all fall off the wagon every once in a while. The more important thing is that you get back on it. Every day is a new day, and every day is a new start. So, good luck!
  • Good Luck...You can do this!!