IP Daily Chat - Tuesday, 1 March 2011

You're on Page 7 of 7
Go to
  • Quote: Hey... do you guys use the IP Natura Omega III and Anti-Oxy & Enzymes or do you buy them somewhere else? (Or not use them at all?)

I don't take the IP ones, but I'm new and sort of figured it might not matter if I bought other ones since they aren't the required vitamins.
  • Quote: alright, alert everyone!!!!! i think i am officially stalled! ughh!!! just venting! i'm going to have to add some exercise. i know i should anyway, but just have been resistant for some reason.. on a better note tho, i am sporting a pair of princess cut diamond stud earrings for my anniversary today. i'll have to take them off to weigh or surely the scale will be up at least .5 pounds. what a sweet DH!

No no no you are not stalled, we hit the 150's together and we are going to leave them together so hang in there the scale will move.. Congrats on the Diamond studs and Happy Anniversary!!!
  • Quote: No no no you are not stalled, we hit the 150's together and we are going to leave them together so hang in there the scale will move.. Congrats on the Diamond studs and Happy Anniversary!!!
    Rondar and Maggie
    I'm in there with you I think my scale started moving again to and hit 159 this morning on my scale finally. 9 more pounds to go , don't get discouraged just hang in there lets get those scales to go lower together.
  • Quote: alright, alert everyone!!!!! i think i am officially stalled! ughh!!! just venting! i'm going to have to add some exercise. i know i should anyway, but just have been resistant for some reason.. on a better note tho, i am sporting a pair of princess cut diamond stud earrings for my anniversary today. i'll have to take them off to weigh or surely the scale will be up at least .5 pounds. what a sweet DH!
    You made me laugh. :-) happy anniversary!
  • Joliebug and Juiceman you guys are my heros!

WOW! Juiceman you must feel great! You are looking good keep it up!

Joliebug - Size 16! Awesome! I am one size behind you! I went from a 22 to a size 18 and 3X top to a 1X. It is an awesome feeling isn't it? Keep it up!
  • This Thread is now Closed
    but a new one is open for you to continue this chat...

Check out today's thread: Wednesday, 2 March 2011