Hello from Crazymom!!!

• Hello everyone!! I found this site by googling IP diet...I have already learned so much from the posts! Like why I am FREEZING all the time
    I look forward to learning more and getting to know some new people.
    A little info on me:
    I am 43 years old and live in Ontario, Canada. I am married and have two kids ages 15 and 13. I started the IP diet the 2nd week of January. So far so good..only a bit of a set back last week..
    I am excited to share and learn .
    More later......
  • Welcome to the site. I love it too and the information on it is so helpful. The past three months I went through a freezing thing too and even posted on it, but since my weather has warmed up I find I don't notice it as much.
  • Welcome CrazyMom! OK, where did you find out why you're freezing all the time? I've had this problem for years, it's a joke in the family that it's 80 degrees and i have three layers on.
  • Welcome , Glad to have you join us. My advice is to look for a Support group, Chat, or Challange to join; small groups make it easier to get connected. Most sub-forums have groups covering almost every need such as IP, find one that inspires or motivates you and just post to join. You might check the 40-somethings for a start.
  • thanks for the Welcome
    As for the freezing part..I have heard it has to do with metabolism...maybe a good hing..but I am oh so cold! LOL I used to ALWAS be warm..I wore short sleeves year round...now I wear layers
    I will be checking out the sub-groups..
    Thanks again..