Hello Beautifuls :)

• I found this forum whilst watching a video on youtube by Jillian Michaelsss

Just wanted to introduce myself really and say hi...

My name is Danielle/Dani and I am 19 years old from England. I have three horses and always out and about down the gym or riding/competing with them

I have had issues with food for as long as I can remember and been extremely ill through eating disorders and have become extremely poorly in the past. I try everyday to maintain the healthy weight I am at now, and often look in new places to help people through struggles with food or just offer my advice with healthy food choices and questions - I just love to help people out as much as I can because everyone deserves it...

Enough ramblessss, I will try to help out where I can and I look forward to speaking to new people xxx
  • Welcome Dani!

We're glad you're here.

Have you found our threads wrt eating disorders?
    http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/chicks-control-64/
  • Welcome from one Danielle to another! lol
  • Welcome Dani, Glad to have you join us. My advice is to look for a Support group, Chat, or Challange to join; small groups make it easier to get connected. Along with Srmb's suggestion be sure to check out the UK Chicks for a start.
  • Thank yu very much guys thats very kind, i will have a look at those sections now xx