Weight loss graph chart question

• I sure would love to find a free online graph type chart that I could use to track my weight loss but haven't been able to find one. I am hoping that seeing the line go down would give me more incentive. Anyone out there know of a good one? If so, could you share the website? Thanks
  • I always just used excel...put down the numbers, create a chart, voila!
  • Fitday has one in its Weight Log.
  • Loseit.com also has a nice chart. You don't have to track your food to track your weight and follow the chart.
  • I just started doing livestrong.com. I'm tracking my weight (by graph), my exercise and calories. You can just track what you want, but this is why I chose this site:

1) every food that I pulled up to track was already in their database
    2) I can search gazillions of recipes then save the recipe in my box AFTER I tweak it for SBD AND it will figure out it's new nutrition for me.
    3) I can enter my personal recipes and have it list nutritional information.
    4) It's free
    5) I like Lance Armstrong and his foundation

Seriously, I had never counted calories before and had found it quite daunting. This is so easy for me and it gives me calculation each day as to how many calories I can eat and still lose 2# per week taking into consideration how much and what type of exercise I do that day.

I'm mighty happy with my weightloss so far, and I'm joyous that I've maintained this weight for over a year but....I'm ready to lose some more.

I know you only want to track weight but I couldn't help but mention the other benefits 'cause I'm pretty excited right now.
  • I got input from my blog readers with suggestions and here are others you can check out in addition to the ones already mentioned:

caloriecount.com
    ************.com
    sparkpeople.com
  • Wonder why that one got "bleeped." Let me try it this way... my fitness pal.