On Plan Thread: February 27 to March 5, 2011

You're on Page 4 of 6
Go to
  • P1
    1: 1 egg plus 2 whites with LC, 2 cxn sausages, LS V8 with siracha
    2: tomato soup, slice deli turkey, small ceaser salad
    3: a chocolate peanut butter smoothie so good I almost made out with the glass
    4: grilled cxn breast, Greek salad
    5: tea with stevia

14 days of phase one complete: go me

Exercise: check
    Vitamins: check
    Water: good, but not great
  • Quote: 3: a chocolate peanut butter smoothie so good I almost made out with the glass
    Funny that I knew exactly what you meant!

Ugh, I need to actually stick to my wonderful plans

How 'bout I just do-over what I planned yesterday? I started out great, but starting improvising and went way into Phase 2 territory...

B - coffee with reduced fat milk. Omelet (1 whole egg + 1 egg white) with sauteed veggies and lowfat cheese, spicy reduced sodium vegetable juice.
    L - Very Veggie White Chili (minus the quinoa). Shrimp salad on the side. Black tea.
    S - broccoli florets, orange pepper with hummus
    S2 - devilled eggs with horseradish (wow, a lot of eggs today... oh well) maybe I'll look into stuffing the egg whites with something besides the yolks..
    D - Spaghetti squash deep dish pie, spinach salad on the side
    dessert - NF Greek yogurt
  • b-smoothie
    S-off plan
    L-slice of think crust ww pizza, apple
    D-chicken jambalaya soup thing--I dont' know what to call it! It had chicken, veggies, brown rice, tomato paste, and was yummy
  • Thursday Phase 2
    B: kefir, quinoa/egg cake with spinach
    S: edamame
    L: "melange" of leftovers - grilled chicken with cauliflower alfredo sauce, roasted brussel sprouts, 1 lf laughing cow cheese wedge, 1 wasa rye cracker
    S: carrots and lf cheese stick
    D: hamburger pattie and salad
    PP: will add up when I get to work
  • Really need to go grocery shopping. Cleaned out the fridge pretty well yesterday.
    B: Egg beater & cheese omelet with V8.
    L: Coronation chicken on Ezekiel bread with fruit and cheese
    Sn: Veggies and ranch, SF jello
    S: Lettuce wraps with curried chickpeas and quinoa. 1/2 piece of bread (made the chickpeas too hot!). Bowl of lentil and sweet potato soup.
    Sn: Peanut butter hemp energy ball after the gym.
    Ex: 15 minute jog, 60 minute BodyFlow/BodyBalance class
  • wt: 153.0

1: overnight oats (oats, unsweetened coconut milk, stevia) + sorbet (peaches, US coconut milk, coconut butter, 1/2 banana)
    2: tuna and chick pea salad (tuna, chickpeas, roasted red peppers, cucumbers, onion, greek seasonings, wine vinegar) on ezekiel bread w/ 1 laughing cow wedge.
    3: hummus and veg
    4: TBD

exercise: 60 min. step/kickboxing combo class
  • Thursday Phase II
    B: egg scramble
    S: cottage chz w/berries
    L: pb oatmeal
    S: FF Yogurt
    D: Maybe an Un-which from Jimmy John's - we're doing a "soup swap" at a friend's tonight, no time to cook

Wednesday cal: 1475
  • p 1.5
    1: choco protein/spinach/cherry/ us coconut milk/ greek yogurt smoothie
    2: chili plus salad
    3: lf cheese stick
    4: egg scramble, 2 cxn sausages, V8 plus siracha, Cauliflower and yogurt dip
    5: coke Zero and a couple of bite of ww pumpkin bread

Water : fail
    Vitamin : fail
    Exercise: 95 minutes total
  • Phase 1
    B - coffee with lf milk. Smoothie with Greek yogurt, cocoa powder, peanut flour, stevia
    L - Very Veggie White Chili, low sodium vegetable juice
    S- broccoli and pepper strips with hummus (haven't been eating this even though it's on my menu every day)
    S2- egg salad on Romaine lettuce leaves
    D- Spaghetti squash deep dish pie. (This is lasting foreeeeeever...) with extra marinara sauce. Spinach salad
    dessert?
  • Good day yesterday and today so far:

B: 1/3 cup yougurt w. 2tbsp sugar free jam stirred in (ff plain yougurt)
    L: Salad
    D: Cauliflour pizza topped with cheese, chicken, mushroom and pesto
    Desert: 2 sugar free chocolates

B:---
    L: Leftover pizza from last night (2 small slices)
    S: Yogurt
    D: Hambergur pattie between 2 pieces of flax bread(homemade style)
    Desert: Sugar free jello
  • Phase II

B: Boiled eggs, V8
    S: RF cheese stick
    L: Salad with deli roast beef, guacamole
    S: RF cheese, veggies
    D: Deep dish spaghetti squash pie
    S: Almond butter
  • b-smoothie
    L-salad, leftover jambalaya, veggies, and an apple (and a large self-pat on the back for avoiding the yummies at the teacher appreciation lunch)
    S-nsa frozen yogurt w/ peanuts
    D-veggie egg scramble, 1 slice turkey bacon, 1 slice ww toast
  • Friday, Phase 2
    B: kefir, egg/quinoa cake
    S: edamame
    L: another "melange" - chick peas, tabouleh, avocado, broccoli sprouts, little bit of lettuce, dressing
    S: carrots and a lf cheese stick
    D: black bean veggie burger (I know) and salad
    going to try to avoid the wine tonight, but may not be able to resist. If I do have some, a snack of roasted chick peas will go along.
  • My mom is in town until Tuesday so my planning is sort of out the window. I will update if and when things change.

wt: 153.0

P2

1: cherry almond smoothie (greek yogurt, frozen cherries, chia, almond extract, stevia), chai tea steeped in US coconut milk
    2: salad?
    3: probably won't need anything
    4: going to a cajun restaurant (and dancing!) - large house salad, small cup of crab bisque, light beer

exercise: 1 mile run (breaking in my vibrams), 45 min. zumba, cajun dancing!
  • MMC - just noticed your weigh-in today. GREAT job!