feeling weak..

• Hi, I am Jen, Ive been kinda lurking around, I am not really sure where to join here, post here.. I have about 100 lbs to lose, and I really need to get my *** in gear here. I love to eat..lol. I stopped drinking sept 1st, and I blew up even more than I was. I joined the biggest loser at work last week, and I really need to Do this. Thanks for reading this!
  • We'll knowing what you want is half the journey. This site is an excellent resource for a host of information from diet plans to exercise. Just find something you know you can stick with and get cracking. lol. If you have any specific questions or concerns feel free to let us know. Best of luck!
  • Hi Jen - You're making a great decision to get on the road to a healthier body!

There is a support section for those who want to lose more than 100 lbs that you might like. Just jump into any of the threads, newcomers are always welcomed. Are you following a specific plan already, or maybe checking out some of what's working for others on here?
  • Thanks guys. I have no certain plan, just old fashioned eat less move more. Ill check out that group. thanks!
  • Your plan is the same as mine - let me tell you it works!! lol I track all of my calories using fitday, there are several sites you do tracking on and it's a wonderful tool! Good luck!
  • Welcome Jen! You will find PLENTY of support here!
  • Quote: Thanks guys. I have no certain plan, just old fashioned eat less move more.
    Good call. It's like the old saying goes Keep It Simple Stupid (KISS). The simplest solutions usually work out the best. The fact that you realize that already makes me think you're going to have a lot of success.
  • Thanks!! so nice to hear these words!!( KISS).. I like.