NSV - New clothes!

• So, my jeans were falling off me so I decided to go shopping with my mom today.

All I can say is WOOT! When I started I was around a 22/24. Today I fit in to a 20 pretty comfortably and could just barely get into an 18 although it was snug. I opted for the 18 for motivation because they made me look SO much thinner.

In addition, my mom gave me some of her old jeans that were a 16 women's and they fit perfectly and a 16 misses I was able to button but caused some discomfort. Tops I was wearing a 3X and now I have some 0X and 1X and my mom gave me some XL misses tops that I can wear in maybe 10-15 pounds. I finally feel like I'm making progress!!!
  • Congratulations honey! Keep it up!
  • Awesome job! Enjoy the new clothes!
  • WOO HOO!! Congrats!!
  • YAY! Congrats! I currently wear a size 24 and it was beginning to be snug so I am super excited about getting down to a size 18 and oh my goodness a 16! I haven't worn size 16 or 18 in like 7 years or so! I am so excited! Again congrats!
  • Awesome! New smaller sizes are so motivating and rewarding, congratulations on making such great progress!
  • Congrats!
  • Congratulations!! Keep it up!!