20 Somethings Photos ~Round 5~

You're on Page 5 of 34
Go to
  • Quote: Retro - Your shape is awesome. I LOVE that dress!
    Thanks

• myself bundled up... in a winter jacket, a hoodie under it.. or bunny hug :P two pairs of pants! with the boys this morning! my man took this for me

and another one because the boys are cute

OKkk and another! haha
  • Lucid you look awesome! You look tiny in a parka and a hoodie, I am jealous.
  • Sometimes, once in a blue moon, someone takes a picture of you where you look way thinner than you really are.

I swear my friends and I don't actually coordinate colors to look like a deck of playing cards.

• Aww thank you! I think it's cause my dogs are big lol the one on the left is 110-115 the other is about 95 haha

• Me & my daughter...I'm 138 here. I loveee this picture!
  • This is my first post and you guys are such a motivation!! You all look so wonderful!! Awesome work chicas!
  • This is a couple of pounds late, but progress pics for this past couple of months:

• Criss---You are sooo tinyyy! Congrats!!
  • wow Criss you look FABULOUS!!! Way to go girl!!!
  • Criss - AWESOMENESS! And you never lost your boobs! I have yet to lose mine but they are SAGGING like CRAZY ! It disgusts me sooo much I like haveeee to wear a bra at all times! You look AMAZING!!!!!!! And I love that you brightened up your hair!
  • Quote: Criss - AWESOMENESS! And you never lost your boobs! I have yet to lose mine but they are SAGGING like CRAZY ! It disgusts me sooo much I like haveeee to wear a bra at all times! You look AMAZING!!!!!!! And I love that you brightened up your hair!
    Haha, I was hoping I'd lose my boobs too, but I knew it wouldn't work that way. When I was 120 as a teenager, I was still a C/D, sadly. It makes finding clothes that fit well pretty difficult. Everything I wear feels like a peep show.

And needing to wear a bra doesn't mean they're saggy! I still have to wear a bra too. :P
  • Lucidd- you look nice and sooo warm congrats on your progress!

Krampus- you look so nice and even at your weight you look toned and defined! wtg

JL- WTG your looking awesome!

Criss-you are looking great as well!!! Nice pics
  • Photos today for my second mini-goal. 140.0 today! I went shooting i the desert with my boyfriend and he took some candid shots where I look better than I thought I did:

• You look great, fromthebox! And excellent form on the shooting.