20 Somethings Photos ~Round 5~

You're on Page 22 of 34
Go to
  • Aw thanks Kelly315! that's made my day ha ha not quite supermodel but i'm workin hard!
  • RummyMcGin - Even your before pic looks awesome!! Great body though =)) You'll be at goal in no time

Here is my update:
    My scale hasn't moved one way or another but Ive been working out a lot (level 3 of 30DS and running). The body pic I took today after my shower and the face shot was about a month ago. My husband has been deployed for 4 months already and Im trying to kick my body in tip top shape before he gets back!! ) He gets a mini vacation though and Im joining him in Europe for two weeks, I leave in 12 days !

• Lilly, girl you are gorgeous! Looking fab!

This is my motivation picture...taken about a year and a half ago. I weighed around 230 in this one...working hard to get back down there! Not super skinny, but a good minigoal.
  • Lilly- you're looking so skinny! Your face looks just like Rachael Leigh Cook, especially when she was in "She's all that".
  • chloekinsicle thank you =) You're so sweet! I love that you're using a smaller pic of yourself as motivation. That's so great!! Soon you'll be posting updated pics of yourself

kelly315 - thanks! Thats so interesting that you posted that....actually when I was getting married, I was on a wedding forum and they told me the same thing. I guess I kinda see the resemblance and Im flattered because she is beautiful
  • Lilly- you look great! Even if the scale hasn't moved, your body is looking awesome!
  • Lilly you look AWESOME and the fact that you haven't lost your boobs? I am SO jealous! haha, you really do look like Rachael Lee Cook too!

Chloe - You can get there again!! Adorable!
  • LindsB - thank you!! I see you're still chugging along..thats awesome! Ive been stuck too so I feel your pain.

Krizstyling - oh my gosh that was one of my reasons I didnt want to lose weight hahahaha. I wanted to keep those babies! They truthfully got a bit smaller (but I had extra to loose) lol. My husband definitely appreciates that they're still around. Thank you
  • I started my weight loss journey around the beginning of April, and so far, I've lost about 60 lbs. (240 lb - 178 lb) I've gone from wearing a 22 dress size to a 14!! I still have a loooooooong way to go yet, but I thought I'd post my progress so far.

(I apologize for the pictures - until recently, I avoided the camera so I don't really have an official "before" picture except for pictures of me at work, and a few random shots taken while I was unawares).

• sassylime - you look SO GREAT! Good job on your progress so far. Can't wait to see your goal pictures
  • Quote: I started my weight loss journey around the beginning of April, and so far, I've lost about 60 lbs. (240 lb - 178 lb) I've gone from wearing a 22 dress size to a 14!! I still have a loooooooong way to go yet, but I thought I'd post my progress so far.
    Seeing these pictures definitely motivates me! I can't wait to see a 1 in front of my weight again! Thank you for posting. Great job!
  • I'm at work on a Sunday, looking at this stuff. All I keep thinking is, "I can't wait to hit the gym, I can't wait to hit the gym." I guess it's working. Way to go and inspire everybody!
  • i apologize in advance I HAVE NO CLUE HOW TO MAKE MY PICS SMALLER lol

this was me before at 215: (im on the left..............OBVIOUSLY LOL)

I guess you guys gotta see what I really look like now at 164

the fiance took this pic of my face lol sorry for the nose pimple! LOL

me wearing a dress for the first time in ever (sorry about the messy room lol)

and when i got dolled up for a house party
  • carmelkitty you are looking foxy! I bet guys break their necks when you walk by! You are doing fantastic
  • lilly, sassylime and carmelkitty...you all look lovely!!!