20 Somethings Photos ~Round 5~

You're on Page 21 of 34
Go to
  • woW COngrats to everyone... wow these photos are such an inspiration, you all look AMAZING
  • KayNicole - You just made my day! That was soooo super kind of you to say!!! I remember you and you are such a beautiful girl! 12lbs will come off as quick as you put them on as I'm guessing it's half of water weight! The good thing is, you came back and are now getting back on the right track! Work it girl!
  • Well thanks! I am glad I made your day. You should be proud of your hard work, and I know you are. Well I am off for my first run in 6 months! It's W1D1 of C25K all over again.
  • Krizstyling - wow you totally inspired me to run! No joke. What a great transformation. You look so beautiful!! And thank you for the compliment
  • I just went through every post on this thread.. All I can say is, WOW! I'm incredibly inspired. You ladies look absolutely stunning! way to go!
  • Hey ladies... its been a while. I've been hanging around the upper 170s for what seems like forever now. Anyway, I just wanted to share this recent pic of me this past weekend. I was in Atlanta for my grandmother's 95th birthday! I got the dress at Macy's in a size 12.

Obligatory "before" photo (In the 240s, size 18/20).

The weekend was good seeing all my relatives and stuff, except my sister (who is probably in the 230-240 range) said that I was "too skinny" and if I lost more weight I would "look like a bobblehead". :|
  • aliquot - LOVE the dress and you look totally amazing! I'm so jealous of your hair. You look so classy and happy.
  • Quote: aliquot - LOVE the dress and you look totally amazing! I'm so jealous of your hair. You look so classy and happy.
    Thank you! Also, I looked at your profile, HELLO FELLOW NEW JERSEY-AN!
  • I LOVE the dress!!!
  • Love the Dress, you certainly do not look like a bobble head... fair play to you

can't wait to be in the 170's
  • Lilly - Thank you doll!!! You really do look like a beautiful porcelain doll haha.

On the running note, I HATE endurance running. I do HIIT 3x a week for 15minz and it has done AMAZING things for my legs. A.M.A.Z.I.N.G.
  • Hey i've been awaol for a while but i'm back and looking at everyon'es pics for inspiration. an i though i'd share my own story here.

so:

My heaviest about 160-165 lb this pretty much makes me want to be sick.(i'm far left)

Me at my lightest about 127-130 (my ideal)

Me as i am aiming for right now (this was my holiday last year in Cancun - i worked out HARD for that!) about 130

and here's where i AM right now 134 - i need to work on my thighs and bring down my body fat which has SUFFERED this summer (i can't say no to wine and BBQ)

anyhoo. that's me!
  • WOWZa by the way Fairy! that's incredible!
  • seeing all of these pictures is soo motivating! I can't wait til I can look as amazing as you guys do!
  • RummyMcGin- Your before picture is gorgeous, but your after pictures looks pretty supermodel. Congrats!