20 Somethings Photos ~Round 5~

You're on Page 10 of 34
Go to
  • Fromthebox you look smokin lady!!!

Everyone is looking amazing keep up the awesome work!!!
  • gagalu Girl you are looking HOT!!! LOL, I don't usually comment in these threads, but I had to say something to you because we're both 5'7" and we both seem to have the same shapes: small upper body, "fuller" lower body and you at the 200-lb mark is fantastic!!! Just the motivation I needed to get up and exercise...so thank you!
  • removed
  • Hi everyone i just started my weight loss "journey", this is me atm at my heaviest ever, 295 pounds, hope to lose a good amount of weight within the next month or so so that i can add an "after" pic 150 is my goal! I just joined, cant upload pics lol

a4.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash1/167827_1544331171429_1329491555_31206435_335703_n. jpg

a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/180056_1563678455099_1329491555_31242724_327607_n. jpg
  • Me and my friend on Easter.
  • Ummm Stellar is your friend Steve-o? lol bcuz if not thats his friggin twin!
  • Lol yeah that's him
  • Sort of new here. =)

I dyed my hair! It was almost blond before.

• Hi everyone, I am looking to lose about 25 pounds. I've started last week with exercise and I am hoping over the next couple of months to get down to 120. I am 144 right now. I actually just noticed it's 145 today, and I will gain another two pounds or so over the next week because it's that time of the month. It will be gone again though in a week. I always gain between 3 and 5 pounds during my period but it's always just water so I don't stress about it.

On Saturday and Sunday I went for 4 and 5 hour walks, but the last couple of days I haven't been out because of the rain. However, I have a very physical job so I don't lack too much exercise. I would like to keep getting 40 minutes of cardio in a day though. I'm pretty sure the rest of the week is supposed to be nice though. I think it's supposed to be a clear evening tonight, so I think I will go for a run.

Anyway, this is where I am starting at. It's taken with my webcam. I couldn't take it with my camera because I don't know where the cord for it is. This is where I am starting at though, and I really want to get rid of that belly I have. So if I have some progress I will show it.

• ...I have been hearing constantly that my lisence picture doesn't even resemble me anymore! Makes me feel great! So I decided to post a picture of it and my school ID and then now! I can really tell a difference and I'm loving it

• JLNichols07: You are doing so good! I'm actually a little jealous

You look absolutely radiant! I've been following you for quite some time now and am just astounded by your journey! Your pounds just melt away, almost everyday. I've noticed you've kinda been on a roller coaster ride lately, but you should be so proud of what you've accomplished so far, you look fantastic! You are going to get some 10lbs off in no time (even though I'm not sure where they'll be coming off from, you're so tiny!!!)
  • Tropica, you look amazing! Super cute! JLNichols07 - You're so skinny! Congrats to you!! And to everyone - amazing job! All looking very smexy. (Sexy with a mmmm!)

I feel like I'm the only fat one in here now you've all lost so much weight, haha!
  • I took this picture either 2 or 3 weeks ago. I will take a new one this weekend, I think I was 135 ish in this one and now I'm at 126

• Hi ladies, lots of fun pics all in the same weight range 136.6-139
    luciddepths - you owe us some new pics!

The right bra can do so much - I like this one better in black though.

And a good face shot for my avatar:
  • I HAVE NEW PICS! woot woot! you can't really see me that well, but my neck and face i think you can see it. My beautiful niece and me! *first time auntie*