A Mid-Week ** SNORK **

• At a high school in Montana, a group of students played a prank - they let three goats loose in the school.

But, before turning them loose, they painted numbers on the sides of the goats: 1, 2, and 4.

School administrators spent most of the day looking for No. 3.
  • That's hilarious! Is that a true story?

• Thank you for making my day brighter
  • That's awesome
  • Lol
  • Good one, Ruth!
  • Took me awhile to get it! Funny!
  • When I was in college, I hid 12 eggs in a friend's room- numbered randomly from 1 to 24. She tore her room apart looking for the other 12. I thought she was going to kill me when she found out there were only 12. Don't worry, She got me back. (As a side note- do you know how hard it is to get easter grass out of drawers full of clothes? And how uncomfortable it is when you realize that there's still a piece of it stuck to the underwear that you're wearing?)
  • That's too funny!!! We had a group of high school seniors in a town nearby that released a bunch of chickens in the school. Apparently they did a lot of damage and they were going to charge the kids w/ felonies AND keep them from walking at graduation!!! I think they finally decided to let them pay restitution, drop the charges, and still keep them from walking.