Waiting 3 weeks

• Oh honey your poor thing, i would definaly go to see a doctor rather then waiting for the school to see you.

I went for an assesment yesterday after a little accident with sleeping pills at the weekend, I though great I am going to get the help i need but the doc I saw then told me I had to wait 6 months before I could start CBT or theropy if I waited on the NHS or I could pay £600 an hour and be sceen today. I was so pissed off I walked out, I guess I am going to have to wait the 6months, but its so fustrating as I am branded as a danger to myself but they wont help me for 6month, if I was a danger (which I am not it was an accident) I would have plenty of time to do some damage left for 6 months. The UK health service is a joke!!!
    I am going back to my GP friday and hopefully she will help in a better way then the mental health team did.
    I stoped taking meds a couple of years ago as they dont work for me and i dont like the zombie feeling I get from them so I am just going to have to cheer myself up, Im going for losing weight and looking hot (shallow i know but it works for me)

Try and stay positive honey even through the hard times and come and chat to the girls on here they are all very nice.
    Hows your diet doing this week?

Marie
  • Thanks Marie

Honestly, I've kind of fallen off my diet (emotional eating) but I want to get back on track this week. I'll keep chatting with people here. This seems like a nice community here.