Easter Challenge

You're on Page 5 of 18
Go to
  • ok! so 2 quick things..

1. i am on my PC now so was able to add myself in, yay!
    2. i added a column to show everyone's individual loss, and our total loss as a group. it's kinda cool to see the numbers grow. right now, based on people who have input their weight only, this group has lost 8 pounds!!
  • Sure why not. I am in.

SW: 300
    GW: 285

Little less than 2 lbs a week! Can I do it?

Added myself in. Hope I wasnt TOOO late HEHE. Never done the challenges. I am new here so we will see how it works!
  • SW - 178.6
    CW - 176.2
    GW - 160

I'm down 2.4 pounds since we started! I'm hoping I can keep this up, I'll definitely meet my goal at this rate
  • I am close to TOM so I didn't lose like I thought I would...but 1 pound down isn'tbad!

Glad you all like the totes! I can't wait to send one to a skinny minny loser!
  • Okay guys I was gone all weekend and I didn't get to weigh this morning so I will do it in the morning
    The totes are adorable and a great idea!!!
    I will have to look at the updated spreadsheet! I'm glad to hear everyone is excited to post on the sheet. hehe
  • I think the tote is a great idea What fun! I tried to do the spreadsheet earlier and couldnt figure it out lol. Im going to try again now.
  • I am in and just added my info (including my weight from last week) on it. My weigh in days are on Tuesday, so I will be a few days away. Great idea using google docs!!!!!!

I am also doing a weight loss competition with my family, but I come from a highly competitive family and I am in my busiest time of year so I am soooo not winning. This is great to keep things going!!!
  • No loss this week, boooo! But no gain either, yay!
    I tend to lose in "whooshes" though, and I'm expecting one soon so hopefully will be down a pound or two next week. On the plus side, I got to fill out the spreadsheet for the first time
  • Hey, I'd love to join too, i was away for a few days so missed this, but am well up for it now!

SW: 90KG
    GW: 80KG

It's a lot, BUT the next 7 weeks are the absolute key for me. I can do this!

Good luck all
  • OK, another Tech no clue here, have done the spreadsheet wrong, anyone with the know how who gets a chance to sort out my column would be great thanks!
  • I gained Its TOM and I haven't been drinking water very much plus I started working out again last week. Hopefully this week the pounds will drop!
  • So slow on the uptake I didn't even realise there was a spreadsheet! I have now updated with my weigh in from Sunday haha. Sorry for being so slack!
  • Wow! We have lost over 20lbs! Yay!
  • hope no one minds, I jumped in too
    I'm gonna be realistic and try to lose a pound a week so thats about 10lbs by easter
  • My weigh in, was monday and I lost 0.8 kg/ 1.7 lbs.

SW: 194.2 (88.1 kg)

CW: 192.4 (87.3)

GW: 184 (83.5 kg)