Easter Challenge

You're on Page 10 of 18
Go to
  • 200.0 this morning....lol
  • I can not lose weight this week!!! I NEED to, to change the spreadsheet!! Oh how amazing the spreadsheet idea is.... still!! It's what keeps me motivated lol.
  • Haven't checked-in for awhile so here goes nothing
    SW: 144
    CW: 140.6
    GW: 130
  • I haven't checked in either.

SW: 171
    CW: 168.8
    GW: 158
  • I was trapped without internet access for about a week and now the spreadsheet won't open up for me properly, so ARGH.

SW: 250
    Last Sunday's weight: 246

Current mood: guilty about bingeing this week; unlikely to post a losing number by Sunday.
  • Quote: I was trapped without internet access for about a week and now the spreadsheet won't open up for me properly, so ARGH.

SW: 250
    Last Sunday's weight: 246

Current mood: guilty about bingeing this week; unlikely to post a losing number by Sunday.

Monstermash. I inputed the number on the sheet for you...Congrats on the two pound loss!
  • Another one hoping and praying for a decent number come Sunday! Had a great workout tonight, and a great dinner, this coupled with a great day tomorrow (no Saturday treats, and my own style 'last chance' workout) will hopefully see me making a dent in my big target! I need to be hard on myself to make up for the horrible lapses on Weds n Thurs. I've gotta learn how to stay on track for a whole week, and then the numbers will be far bigger!

I NEED to see this weight start moving before my UK return in 5 and a half weeks, come on!
  • I have had a great week on my program....I can't wait until Sunday to record my losses!
  • I lapsed tues and thurs :\ Hopefully it didnt do too much damage.
  • Sw: 171
    Cw: 167.0
    Gw: 158
  • I LOVE these goal-setting scenarios! Nothing appeals to my inner procrastinator like a deadline.

SW: 143.1
    GW: 135
  • Joining in!

CW:205 (as of yesterday)
    GW:190
  • Sw: 267
    Cw: 263
    Gw: 257
  • sw:201.6
    cw:199
    gw:186.6

Happy day! Hoping tomorrow is just as good.
  • hi hi! so awesome. I'm starting late but I'm in. Major thanks and kudos for the spreadsheet idea.. its like double accountability - boards & spreadsheet