20 Somethings TBL In-Between Challenges Chat

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • We have a little bit of time before the next challenge starts, so here is a thread for everyone interested in continuing to chat with old and potentially new teammates. Chat about your frustrations as well as your accomplishments!

If you still have yet to sign up for the next challenge, please click here...
  • Alrighty--I was looking for this! Thanks Kim!
  • Yay, so excited for this! The challenge ends about a month before graduation, and this is the push I need. I missed the last challenge by a day or something and I've been watching jealously lol. I'm glad I made it on time for this one!!
  • Looking forward to see some real change by the end of this new challenge
  • Hey Everyone (New challenge people and old)
    I'm excited to get things underway again. This time around I'm confident that I'll do a lot better than the last challenge. I can't believe I'm already up to Challenge #4 but wouldn't miss it. It keeps me accountable even when I'm not travelling so well.
    Hopefully I'll get to know a few of the new faces soon.
  • Have you picked a theme for this challenge, kim?
  • Peanut - I think this is my 4th challenge too ... crazy!! They just fly by so quickly!

I am excited for this new challenge to start! I can't wait to see how much we can all lose this time!!
  • I'm on my 3rd I think. Maybe my 4th? Can't remember!!!

Ugh so annoyed with myself this week. For the past few days, I'm really good all day, and then I get home in the evening and in those few hours before bed, it keeps going really really wrong! I know it's entirely my fault because I just forget my Goal and go for it, but I really really thought that this "Lose a Stone for Sally" thing was gonna help motivate me and it doesn't seem to be workign as I hoped! any ideas on ways to steel my determination and make myself keep on plan?!

Hope everyone's having a good week!
  • I'd like to sign up please!
  • Hey ladies!!!

Any suggestions for the theme for this challenge???

Post them PLEASE!!!
  • I'm very excited for this new challenge, I think it will help push me since I need to work my hardest for the next couple of months-I want to be sexy, heathly, fit, confident, and happy all rolled into one to finish out my senior year! Plus this challenge ends a couple of weeks before my birthday. I've already lost 50% of my goal weight, and it's amazing to see my little ticker be in the middle-I have never seen it in at that point before! It's exciting! This challenge is just what I need to get moving slowly forward.

Maybe our new theme could be wild cats?
  • Quote: I'm on my 3rd I think. Maybe my 4th? Can't remember!!!

Ugh so annoyed with myself this week. For the past few days, I'm really good all day, and then I get home in the evening and in those few hours before bed, it keeps going really really wrong! I know it's entirely my fault because I just forget my Goal and go for it, but I really really thought that this "Lose a Stone for Sally" thing was gonna help motivate me and it doesn't seem to be workign as I hoped! any ideas on ways to steel my determination and make myself keep on plan?!

Hope everyone's having a good week!
    This will sound kind of wrong, but during this week I really wanted some pizza that my family made but then they showed this 600 pound woman on ET and suddenly I didn't want that pizza anymore. Maybe print out a picture of a person you do not want to be and stick it on your fridge, I know it's so wrong but I think it would work. I feel so bad for saying that.
  • Quote:
    Hey ladies!!!

Any suggestions for the theme for this challenge???

Post them PLEASE!!!
    Hmm... Maybe in the spirit of spring we could do different flowers as team names? There are tons of flowers, so there are plenty of names to choose from.

Just a suggestion
  • Quote: Hmm... Maybe in the spirit of spring we could do different flowers as team names? There are tons of flowers, so there are plenty of names to choose from.

Just a suggestion
    I like that idea!
  • I really like that idea also.