New person :)

• Hi everyone. I just did a bio thread up in that sticky above, and then I realized I probably should've just introduced myself first!

I'm Torri, and I need to lose weight and get back in shape. I've been yoyo dieting for the past couple years. I injured my shoulder a few years ago and wasn't able to exercise at all--not even walking on the track--for a long time, but I kept eating like my metabolism was still fast. Well it wasn't, and I packed the weight on. Now I'm heavier than I've ever been at 165, and I want to get back down in the range of 122-132, depending on muscle mass (132 is good for me when I'm really toned, 122 when I'm not working out a lot). I'm 5'7" so I'm only barely in the "overweight" zone medically speaking, but I feel fat and unhealthy. I know it's not a huge goal compared to some of the battles people are fighting, but it's a lot for me and I need to do something before I become even worse off.

This seems like such a great community, so I'm hoping that it will help me stay accountable for my weight loss. So anyway, hi everyone.
  • Hi recharge im new as of today as well ... I lost alot before my last child and regained and added as of now she is three and the weight just keeps adding so now that i know my husband is content and so am I with two children we have now its time to finish goals to finally get my life back on track.. so heres to new beginnings and goals.... goodluck!!! keep head up stay motivated time for us to do for us
  • Hi Goalfinisher, thanks for the welcome, and I guess welcome to you too.

It is definitely time to do for us. Motivation and positive thinking right back at ya.
  • Welcome to BOTH of you. I've been away for awhile myself but this is a great place for support, ideas and some fun ! Good luck to both of you !!!
  • Thanks witchy!