First Loss and "Flu-Like Symptoms"!

• I did lose some weight over the last ten days but I know some of that is water. I need to start incorporating some exercise and doing limited weight training again!

The only bad things that I have had in ten days is about 2 cookies a day and on Friday I goofed-I didn't look at the calories on a drumstick cone, assumed they were about 200 and almost passed out when I wen tto journal it: 320 calories! If anyone remembers, when I first posted I said that what prompted me to eat healthy again was the fact that I wanted to rip my skin off, it itched so bad-I knew I had a yeast problem. Online sites said -and I checked-even the big hospitals explain this, that when you "starve" the yeast by going to a high simple carb diet (mostly veg and fruits with limited bread produts, etc.)they say you'll get sick when the yeast dies off, releasing toxins into your system.
    Well, I started in with a sore throat on Thursday night and yesterday I spent most of the day in bed -with the shakes-the good news is that I am down on the scale, finally. But so much for their possible "flu-like symptoms"!