Ribcage

• I have one! Who knew?
  • LOL! Yes you do! Lovely, isn't it? I've been admiring mine in the mirror lately, how about you? I love to lift my arms over my head and watch those ribs pop!

Apparently mine is larger than average. It keeps me in larger sized dresses. Ah well.
  • Congrats!!!

If you haven't already cashed in your Weight Loss Success coupon, you are also entitled to a pair of hip bones, collar bones, jaw line and cheek bones!!!
  • Quote: Congrats!!!

If you haven't already cashed in your Weight Loss Success coupon, you are also entitled to a pair of hip bones, collar bones, jaw line and cheek bones!!!
    lol - it is amazing how much is underneath all those extra pounds!! Who knew??
  • You have one too!? AMAZING!
  • Yippee!! It's fun discovering things you didn't know you had, isn't it? This weekend I discovered that my arms could feel my hipbones even while sitting up ~ don't think I've ever felt that before. Good for you!
  • I can't wait to see my belly shrink. It's the fattest part of my body. Congratulations on your success!
  • Quote: Congrats!!!

If you haven't already cashed in your Weight Loss Success coupon, you are also entitled to a pair of hip bones, !!!
    Saw mine this morning and I was like WTH??!!!!
  • Isn't it wonderful!? One day I told my husband look at my collar bones. He said, what about them?? I said I can see them now. I haven't seen them in over 15 years. They have been buried. I guess unless you are the one who has been living overweight for a long time- it's hard to understand how really huge this is!
    Congratulations eclipse you have worked hard and are seeing true results!!
  • goal4agirl - omg, all I want out of this weight loss is to have prominent collarbones!! (ok, that's not ALL I want, but it's pretty high on the list) I've always had a strange fascination with collarbones - I think it looks sooo pretty when a woman has collarbones that stick out a little.
  • Quote:
    I think it looks sooo pretty when a woman has collarbones that stick out a little.
    I remember reading a research summary that men find collarbones sexy, too. They were shown several photos of a variety of women where different areas were exposed. Hands down every photo with the collarbones showing scored a higher rating of sexiness. They measured other qualities but this one stuck with me. So start buying the boatneck and sweetheart tops!
  • Would you guys believe I got made fun of in high school for my prominent collar bones. There was one girl in particular who made fun of my collar bone...and my rabbit feet. I was already proud of my skinny feet, so I was able to brush her off, but she gave me a life long complex over my collar bone. I can't believe everyone looks so forward to them. I'm so glad because my ever-prominent collar bone is certainly back. Lovely to hear men find that sexy!
  • That is good to hear about the collarbones...I must admit I do like mine! I've been feeling sorry for DD because sometimes when I hold her, she bangs her head into my now sticking out collar bones!! She's like, WTH was that?? Mommy used to be a lot squishier!! haha
  • Quote:
    There was one girl in particular who made fun of my collar bone
    I'll bet the guys never made fun of them!