Dear 185:

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • I believe it is time to end our relationship. You've been with me for quite some time now and quite honestly, I'm ready to move on and leave you behind. It seems that you insist on always being in the spotlight. I'm tired of you perpetually showing up on my scale. Just so you know, next week I'll be having a temporary affair with 184, 183, or 182. You'll just have to get over it. Farewell forever!

Stillwagon
  • I love this!! Good luck dumping 185!
  • Ha, that's great! I had a love affair with the 150's from November 1st until today! I finally kicked them all to the curb!

Good bye 185! You are no longer welcome!
  • Great post!

Goodbye, 185! You are no longer welcome here!
  • Hilarious! I had that kind of relationship with 190...
  • I want this kind of relationship with 185, LOL. Only for a fleeting moment, though. I wish you a woosh!
  • very nice...this is a great idea!
  • Ha!

Once you dump 185, I'll be happy to take your "sloppy seconds", lol. 185 is my next goal!
  • Northern, 185 has been the bane of my existence for months! I'm so tired of seeing that number pop up on the scale every week +/- half a pound. My usual attitude is to just accept it, but not this time. I'm leaving it behind! Enough is enough.
  • Good Bye, 185!!!
  • Quote: I believe it is time to end our relationship. You've been with me for quite some time now and quite honestly, I'm ready to move on and leave you behind. It seems that you insist on always being in the spotlight. I'm tired of you perpetually showing up on my scale. Just so you know, next week I'll be having a temporary affair with 184, 183, or 182. You'll just have to get over it. Farewell forever!

Stillwagon
    LOL Love it!
  • hahahaha, i love this thread.

good luck!
  • I also felt the same way about my 160s phase. It went on from late-September to early-Febuary
  • 185 & I had a long relationship--10 years in fact. However, I chose to enter a relationship with 198, however briefly. It was a very unsatisfactory relationship and I kicked both 198 and 185 to the curb. I am currently in love with 140 (although 140 is not my favorite). I often cheat on 140 with 139, 138, 137, 136 and sometimes even 135. My favorite is 136. Shhh! Don't tell the others!
  • lol i love it, it sounds like 185 might just be a stalker.