When I'm skinny I want...

You're on Page 1 of 11
Go to
  • ...my boyfriend to pick me up and spin me around!

Now it's your turn.

(I just thought it would be fun to think about things to look forward to. I know health is the top priority, but I know personally there are things about being skinny I've always wanted.)
  • to finally wear high heels for more than a half hour!
  • I suppose to not feel selfconcious at all in tight clothes.
  • I want to finally be able to wear sun dresses in the summer and not be worried about my arms and belly!
  • When I am skinny I want to throw out all these clothes I have been hiding in!

OH and I would love to eat and not feel like people are like "look at the chubby girl eat...."

• to be able to sit down without hiding behind a purse or pillow to cover my belly.
  • Hi everybody. I'm new here. I was actually trying to google a Zumba class and this popped up on my search engine and I thought the name was cute. I always wanted to find a weight loss forum without having to buy some exercise DVD's or something. Anyway....when I get skinny, I want to wear shorts. I haven't worn shorts out in public since I was 12 or so. i have that knee flab. eeww.
  • I never thought about what I want when I get skinny...hmmm good question. I do however have more of a desire to look my best now that I've lost weight. I guess when I get skinny I want to be persued by a nice, handsome guy
  • I want to be able to borrow clothes from my friends
  • Wear all of the clothes I've been hanging on to for the past few years!! I used to get soooo depressed when I saw how much smaller they were, now it's motivation!
  • To be able to run for an hour without stopping!
  • @Runic I want my boyfriend to be able to do that too! Lol and give me piggy back rides! And I want to be able to go into my favorite stores and not just pick out accessories but clothing too.
  • definitely to wear the clothes i can't at the moment
  • ......to look cute in a bathing suit this summer
  • I want to feel confident enough to wear short-ish skirts and shorts in public. My husband is a "leg man" and bemoans my pants-wearing ways.