When I'm skinny I want...

You're on Page 10 of 11
Go to
  • To be able to shop at any store that I want to.

To be able to find cute clothes in thrift stores and not "old lady" looking things.

To be able to walk in heels for a longer period of time.

To not look forward to winter because I can wear a lot more clothing

To feel ok in a bathing suit. I'll never be the bikini type...but I don't want to feel huge and disgusting at the beach.

To feel more comfortable during sex with my husband and be able to spice it up a bit.

I could go on and on.
  • Quote: I just bought an industrial sized bottle of cocoa butter lotion.
    I was using BioOil for a while last year, and honestly the stretch-marks really lighten!--I've heard the same about the cocoa butter. I like to think of my stretch-marks as my battle-scars!
  • I want to wear my size 10 jeans again, i haven't worn pants or jeans since last July!! I refuse to go into a store and buy a pair of pants or jeans... anything with a zipper because i am afraid none would fit even a size 20! so i've worn leggings and long cardigans all fall and winter! it's my way of avoiding realizing just how big i've gotten.. i know with a mirror i have, i don't want to see what size i'd need
  • Quote: I was using BioOil for a while last year, and honestly the stretch-marks really lighten!--I've heard the same about the cocoa butter. I like to think of my stretch-marks as my battle-scars!
    I'm all for battle scars, but I also maaaaybe wanna look good in a bikini.

I told one of my co-workers my goal weight and he says "woah, you're gonna be hot!" lmao, I wiiiish.
  • i want to sit cross-legged, or sit with my legs pressed against the chair and not feel self conscience about my thunder thighs.
  • when I am skinny I want..

holey cow I could write a novel based just on that. LOL

top 5 are

*To be able to pinch my hubbys clothes (used to wear his stuff while we were dating, trackies, shirts.. etc)
    *to weigh around the same as hubby (sick of being and feeling like the fat wife)
    *be able to keep up with hubby (hes a gym freak) and I would love to be able to for runs with him without being worried about the fat wobbly bits and my legs can actually make a very embarrassing slapping noise.
    *to go to the beach and enjoy the surf without wondering what everyone else was thinking about me
    *to not want to cry each time I try on clothes I like
  • .... walk into one of the trendiest stores (where only the skinniest people shop) and buy a super cute outfit, all while wearing a smug little smile.

.... take lots and lots of pics!
  • Be able to be lifted by men and spun around. To be able to wear buys clothes just to drive them crazy. To be able to wear heels without hurting. To me healthy and lean. To look great. I have a lot of things I am looking forward too!
  • When I'm skinny I want to eat healthy food and exercise because I WANT to and I LIKE to... not because I'm trying to lose weight.

And I want to wear short without them rolling up between my thighs.
  • When I am skinny, I want to feel comfortable in a bathing suit. I live in LA and yet avoid the beach like the plague. I also want to go out and buy all the cute clothes from all the cute boutiques that don't carry anything in my size!
  • -Not worry about a double chin in photos...not have a double chin!
    -have collarbones again
    -cute clothes from any store I want
    -Not feel gross in a tank top
    -Have more confidence
  • I want to be able to wear a bikini for the first time in my life
  • I just want to walk in any store and know they will have my size!!
  • To hit the lottery big time, same as when I was heavy!
  • To wear high-waisted skirts and bikinis. I can finally wear cute things now, but only certain types of cute things. Definitely not bikinis.