100 PushUps, anyone?

• I know the iPhone app came out a couple of years ago, but it's new to me and I started 'Week 1, Day 1' last night. I've never had very good upper body or core strength, and I would really like to do this challenge.

For anyone who doesn't know what I'm talking about... hundredpushups. There's also 200 SitUps, and I'm game for that too, if anyone wants to challenge with me.

I'm at level 1 on both programs.

Eh? Ehhh?
  • Hey that sounds pretty cool. I just hope they have the app on the android market
  • This sounds HARD, but I'm in! I'm going to give it a try. All of your success stories have me so hopeful!
  • I saw this thread yesterday and started doing some reading on the program. I'm going to start it on Monday. I HATE push-ups and always had a hard time with them. Even when I was in the Army I always had a difficult time with them, and we did push-ups every single day.
  • this sounds great!!! i wanna do all three..the push ups, the sit ups, and the squats but I could start with one at a time. i feel like this is definitely something I could do since it doesnt require excessive time until the later stages and its simple. and i'd love to say i could do even 10-20 pushups..nevermind 100.
    I'm going to start tomorrow