Wait a minute! Am I the only one with my period!?

You're on Page 1 of 4
Go to
  • What the heck?! I thought we were all on the same schedule. I got mine last night. I'm so crabby... it's cold and all I want to do is eat and sleep.
  • I should be behind you by a day or two, so likely tonight or tomorrow! I am starting the craving thing as I just posted in Weigh in but am going to try to curb it.
    Virginia
  • heheheheh! What the heck is a period?
  • She is nasty isn't she Ellis! Ruth nasty nasty! LOL
    Virginia
  • oooooooooooh, you little *****.... ROFLMGO
  • Is that normal? Craving food when you're getting/having your period? Because I just lost a measly 3 pounds, and I've been known to pack on 6 pounds in one day. IT TOOK ME 10 WEEKS TO LOSE THOSE 3 POUNDS!!!!
    If it's normal, I'll try to curb it. If it's not.... la di da...
  • Normal with me, I crave sugar and sometimes salt which retains water.
  • Can we do a survey before I gorge myself?
  • Yep, I'm on as of today.....
    I get PMT, DMT and AMT......all of which cause me to stuff my face!
  • I just got over my period yesterday. And yes I crave like crazy when I'm on my period. I crave red meat, and chocolate. To me a nice rare staek, and something chocolatey is heaven when I'm on the red carpet if ya know what I mean. I feel for you hon. Good luck
  • The red carpet. I like that! I know people who call it , "being on the rag". I hate that expession. So vulgar! WIth my prim and proper ways, it just is not right. The red carpet is much nicer, or even Mother nature visiting.
    Virginia
  • We call it ...
    "the unwelcome visitor". I don't turn into a raging lunatic or anything when the "visitor" shows up, but I do feel bloated and
    gross.

S.
  • nope, not yet. But whenever Ellis starts, I can almost set my clock by it - about 5 days LOL

Yeah there are some nasty names for it

I just call it my period. period.

Terri
  • Ellis - I can sympathize with you feeling cold.

Our furnace died last night, they said it would take 2 days to get a new one and we're expecting a snow storm tonight

We'll be hudded by the space heater and we'll be careful

Terri
  • Okay, so I'm not losing it... thank you girls. I'm going to try to be rational about this (ha!) and not gorge myself.

Oh Terrigrrrl... my heart goes out to you. Oh god... I'm so sorry. That happened to us a few years ago. I was pretty much ready to just set the house alight in order to get warm. Keep cuddled up, hon!