Insulite PCOS Program?

• I have done my research the last few days and have decided to go ahead and give the Insulite PCOS program a try. Anyone here done it? did it help? What did it help you with? I know everyone is different and from what I've read on reviews, it works great for some and not so much for others. I'm hoping to be one of those it works great for. I am doing a low carb lifestyle and exercising lightly as I heal from surgery as well
  • Can you tell us about it? I have definitely heard of it. Is it pills and a diet? What are the supplements?
  • Well I started the PCOS insulite system a couple weeks ago and my energy level has gone up so much. I am losing weight too

It is a supplementation program. you take supplements with meals twice a day and between meals twice a day. They are designed to help with insulin resistance and balance hormones. Seems to be working great for me so far.
  • http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/pcos...os-system.html
  • KatsMeow, I found this forum after googling PCOS and interstitial cystits. I also have both. I was wondering, did the Insulite flare up your IC? I noticed it has B12 supplements, which I can't tolerate. How did you do? Thanks!! PS - I just got diagnosed with PCOS today, but with IC 2 years ago.