W.O.W. Valentines Day Challenge~LAST WEEK!

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • How did this challenge go by so fast??

I hope everyone did okay with the superbowl. I had too many sodas, but otherwise I did well.

I was up all night with Tommy, and an earache. so I guess we go to the doctor today. DANG IT!

I am thinking the next challenge will be the April fools day challenge. It seems just like yesterday we did it last year.

W 80 oz
    E 35 minutes. I was hoping to get to the gym today, but I cant with Tommy sick.
    E 1400 cals. good carbs, good cals
    D take care of my boy.
  • I ended up without a workout yesterday. I just got busy. Tommy has infected ears and sinuses. I'm glad he is getting antibiotics.

W 80 oz
    E 1 fast mile
    E 1400 cal
    D keep moving.
  • Poor Tommy, hope he feels better soon.

TOM and stress are kicking my butt.

W 100
    E Elliptical today, haven't been getting the 10k steps, make time
    E OP
    D I can do it!
  • Hey ladies -

Jeni - hope Tommy feels better soon!

Mavis - hope you get to destress a little, take a bath and do some reading or leave the messes for tomorrow (a practice I implement a lot!)

Doing good, saw 174 this morning - ugh! Other than the weight I'm doing well, Connor sounds like he's getting a respiratory thing, a little wheezy and coughing a bit so I'm crossing my fingers it doesn't turn into a full blown illness. DH is working crazy hours as always Take care!!!
  • hello ladies, now the DS is sick with a sinus infection and a horrid cough to boot - got him started on a z-pac but now I am exhausted. Have been maintaining calories and made it to a couple of classes. I am off to bed, youi ladies have a good night

• Not a lot to add. I'm getting tommy's cold, and Mak is getting an ear ache. It's febuary! I want all of this out of our system within a month!

W 80 oz
    E normal gym day (first time in two weeks)
    E 1400 cals
    D housework
  • Just got off the treadmill 3.75 miles in 45 minutes. Its the best I've done in a year.
  • Awesome Jeni!

I am restarting C25K around week 3 or 4 tomorrow night!
  • congrats jeni..

im slowly inching towards my goal ive got my fingers crossed...
    w 64++
    e 1 hour 11min wii walk
    e 1200
    d finish book
  • W 100
    E 10k steps
    E POP
    D Making choices
  • I never made it to the gym yesterday. I decided to get my hair fixed. It looks great now.

W 80 oz
    E 4 miles if I can. Gym time.
    E 1400 cals
    D house work.
  • Weigh in day...

PrePregWeight: 164.0
    1st trimester (5-13 weeks): 165.4 (+ 1.4)
    14 weeks: 167.0
    15 weeks: 169.0
    16 weeks: 169.4
    17 weeks: 169.8
    18 weeks: 171.0
    19 weeks: 172.4
    20 weeks: 172.2
    21 weeks: 174.2 (+10.2)

Argh, this is the part I hate about being pregnant! Anyways - hope everyone is going well - warmer weather is right around the corner I promise!

Jeni - congrats on the running time, glad you took some non-gym me time to pamper yourself

Tiara - keep inching! you're doing great!

Mavis - I need to do C25K again (after the baby is born of course), I feel like it a nice ease into running again.
  • Jeni Awesome Job~
    Tiara~ you can do it!! I am cheering for you!!
    Hi Mother Mavis and Emi!!

W - 64 oz
    E-zumba class
    E - 1467 calories
    D - figure out if i am eating enough calories

I was back up to 248 from 244 (but i figured as much cuz i was sick) now back down to 245. have not been able to get to the gym due to the weather and feeling like crap.
  • W 100
    E Just did half of C25K week 4 (the first 3 minute run and the first 5 minute run) that's enough for right now, knee feels a bit wonky, so thought I would stop there, resume if I can after work, if it still hurts, I will walk the rest of today's 10k steps
    E OP
    D Make excuses or make progress. I am choosing progress. I told my kids I was going to work on this while they were gone this semester. This is the end of their 2nd week back. Time to get with it if I plan to show them I kept my word......
  • Missing In Action!
    Hey Chickadees!

Man, talk about missing in action! I fell off the Valentine's Day Challenge wagon, but I got back on today. That's all that matters, right? I have my excuses, but they are just that - excuses. So, onward and upward.

I got to the gym today and stepped on the scale and my weight is reduced. That feels nice in some ways, but I don't think it will stay down. I find the scale to be such a mystery. I'm trying my best to acknowledge all the positive results of this Challenge, so I will not let this mysterious drop in weight go by without a "Cheer!".

My DS has been home all week with a cold as well. Take care ladies!