Turbo Fire Schedule

• Hey all...I was just wondering when it comes to the Turbo Fire has everyone been following the schedule that the program provides or do people prefer to do their own thing?
  • Personally, I prefer doing my own thing. If I have 60 minutes, I'll do the 60 minute workout. If I've got 45, then I mix and match a workout or two OR just do the 45 minute workout.

Nowadays I have 3 PE classes in college to attend to, so I'm physically active with that, but sometimes it's nice to be able to come home and just do a 15-30 minute interval workout on days I don't have classes. Honestly, the only times I felt like I wasn't getting results was when I was eating like crap.
  • Hey Kaybear...I seem to be struggling following her schedule...between my school schedule and work schedule some days I just don't have the whole hour to devote but I may be able to devote 30 minutes...so I'm glad to hear that you can still get results even if you aren't following the schedule completely.
  • Hey guys, I haven't followed the schedule to a T for the same reasons as you guys! Doing other workouts or timing issues....

I will say that I did do the entire 4 weeks the way she had it scheduled when I first got it and lost weight fairly easily.

I am new to the boards and just started a new thread under ANY WORKOUT ANY DAY or something like that. It involves Tfire and tjams some feel free to stop in there if you want some support!
  • I have been following the schedule as it is written, Ill substitute the workout I dont like (Stretch 40) with another workout but other than that. I follow it to a T.
  • I haven't been following the schedule, because my schedule is different every day. I try to do one of the workouts 4x a week, and I mix and match with other work outs from other programs.