Making 4 New Mini Goals, (Pics Inside)

• 1st Mini Goals YEAH!!! >=O

1st Mini Goal- To Zip Dress in picture attatched, I purchased that dress when I was 14 for a friends quince, five years later.... no luck.. =/ I'm not really fond of the style It's just the feeling of having something that you used wear, that fits.

2nd Goal-To not look pregnant in said dress, I THINK I look like a pregnant lady in dresses... but I have not been nor do I want to be Pregnant.

3rd Goal- I don't like the way my arms look w/out sleeves... so... unchub upper arm

The picture to the right isn't zipped it's just taken from the other side, the picture on the left is my goal inspiration I THINK if I lose 20 pounds, I could zip it...

4th Goal-Learn how to do a push up.... again....
  • *Sorry for HORRIBLE Pictures, Can't EXACTLY take body shots with Webcam and my phone is worse, WILL GET CAMERA MID FEB =D
  • sound like some good goals. for the record though i do not think you look pregnant in a dress and those arms look like they could easily be buffed up with a little strength training. you are so lucky you're tall. I wish I looked that skinny at the same weight! XD
  • LOL I used to get teased cause of height when I was little,
    Now everyones like IM JEALOUS! Which makes me go :3
    But when I ride bycles on the sidewalk I run into trees x[ Meh...
    I like being tall unless I'm buying pants, then I hate being tall. I need more fabric on my ankles!! =[