WW and iPhone...

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • I am getting my iphone next week. I am excited about the WW app. Does anyone use it and what do you like about it?
  • I love it. I'm an online only member, so when I'm not at my computer I can track all my food and exercise points. and the calculator is good when I'm in the store and trying to decide between different foods.
  • It's awesome!!! I'm an online only member, so I live by my iPhone App! I rarely even go on the website. The app has everything I need...food tracking, weight tracking, activity tracking, calculator. Love it!!!
  • Oh Yeah!!!! I am an online member only. I have a 'Droid and the WW e-tool helps me when I am away from my computer or like when I lost internet service for a couple of weeks in Jan. I still use the website because I like the larger sized font (i'm over 40!!)
  • Thanks Ladies! I am looking forward to the instant interaction with the app. And DixC, I hear ya on the over 40 girl!..same here..lol
  • I am an online only member and that was one of the first apps I downloaded when I first got my iPod Touch. I like that I can easily track when I'm out and about, and can calculate points when I'm at the grocery store.
  • I <3 the WW App
    It makes it really easy to find point values for things at the grocery store. It is also great b/c it allows me to put in my meals right away which helps.
  • I just started on Tuesday. I like that the iPhone app and the WW website keep each other updated without syncing!
  • The WW app is the greatest thing that has ever happened to me. Ever.

I might be exaggerating, but I definitely love it. lol
  • I am new to both!
    Just got the iphone and have only been on WW for one week so for me the learning curve is kind of high right now...but I think I'm gonna love them both when I get it all figured out..
  • I have an android and I love all the WW apps that are out there. My favorite is one where you scan a barcode and tells you how many points are in a serving. It makes shopping easy. I tried WW in the past and found it too hard especially when I was out, but with the apps it's so easy to decide what to it and log the points.
  • Love the WW app for iPhone. I do not think I would have done so well without it. Other apps I use are Fooducate, Livestrong, Restaurants Nutrition, and Diet ScanCalc.
  • do they use up much data? I don't have an unlimited plan...still learning the smart phone. Just started WW
  • I love it too! I use it on iphone and ipad. It's awesome!!

@seekingsherri--And no you don't have to worry about the data on the iphone app.
  • And arkansasmom--I love fooducate! It's awesome to be able to scan a food's bar code and get the points immediately!