Checking in to see how many women are in the men's corner!

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • I am laughing to myself because since the inception of the new men's corner I have been resisting the temptation to pop in and read the posts. Being a woman, I admit to being nosy concernening what the men are chatting about. you would think the whole 3FC website would satiate my need for socialization sence it is practically all women and topics relating to women etc. but nooooo I just had to pop into the men's corner to see what was going on.
  • I thought only men are allowed to post in men's corner. I mean that would make sense to me- guys seeking advice/support from guys right?
  • yeah but she says she is just reading not posting. I have also been tempted to go and read what they share lol.
  • I dont think we Men care
    It may be for men to ask questions and get responses. I do however think that most men don’t care who responds to the posts.
  • beerab,

that was exactly my question - even though this is the men's corner I see women posting and it is funny to me cuz we have the whole rest of the website and we are still popping in here LOL
  • hmmm... OK, I'm male, waving hello in the ladies thread within the men's forum - gender bending instead of going out and shoveling snow for a round before the next round falls. It's getting nasty out there.
  • Just scratching my self and grunting. Burp, oops.. What's that smell?? Dang dog did it....
  • I think the primary difference between how men and women support one another is that men aren't going to call eachother "honey" and "dear".
  • I confess to lurking.
  • I guess i am guilty of lurking through all the ladies threads, no secret stuff in here, you know us guys, we don't need no instructions or help, we aren't nearly as supportive as you ladies.

Kinda sad but thats men for ya.
  • I lurk, and I confess, I have posted as well.
  • I have lurked, I have posted and I am not ashamed.
  • There are many more places that a guy can accidentally post on 3FC that would seem weird. You gotta watch out using that "new posts" button ... could end up replying in the maternity forum or something
  • Anybody can post anywhere they want in these forums,.you may not care to post in the pregnancy/ breast feeding forum , though !
  • Im lurking and reading. Hoping that my DH will start to seriously work his program (after he figures out what it is) and that maybe I can offer him some pointers from a masculine view.

I don't think he will ever, ever join 3FC - too shy/vain if that makes any sense. That's his loss - it's a great place for everyone!

Dagmar