• Hello all!

I am new to this message board but not new to WW. I have been on WW since Feb. of this year and have 61 more lbs. to lose. I am looking for additional support.
  • Welcome! Im sure you will find alot of support here!
  • Candi,

I started Weight Watchers at the end of Septemer and I still have over 60 pounds to loose also. I am 30 years old and this is the first time I have tried WW, but I have been overweight and dieting all of my life. I have lost 22 pounds now and I am very happy. How is it going for you?

I have not set any goals as of yet. The reason being is that my main focus is to better my health so that my husband and I can start a family. I have high blood pressure and my doctor told me that I have to loose weight and get my BP down before I can get pregnant. So with that in mind, I have been very focused.

How is WW going for you? I have to say it is really working for me right now. I have a doctor appointment coming up soon and I am hoping for good news.

Let me know how you are doing,

Birdie
  • HI Ladies

I started WW in July, Im a super slow loser, but Im a steady loser, which I think is probably more important..... Ive lost 14lbs so far since I had joined, I had lost 23 lbs before I joined. I really like the program, it is a lifestyle change instead of a diet. I still have 31 lbs to go before im to my goal. But Im thinking Ive come this far, theres no stopping me now, Im already over 1/2 way there!!!!!

Good Luck to everyone, I look forward to getting to chat, and compare stories, support, and ideas......

Take care......

198/161/130