Joining in the fun

• I've been lurking around for a few weeks now, but this is my first time posting. It's time I join in!

So, drum roll... I was down 7 pounds this morning!

Technically my first "mini-goal" is to get back into my size 12 jeans comfortably (I can pull them on now, but they're not exactly comfortable), but I was excited and felt the need to share anyway.
  • Good for you! Congratulations... don't fret about the jeans; you will get there.
  • That's awesome to hear. I have a pair of size 12 jeans I hope to be fitting into eventually. I am so happy for you. You should feel really good about yourself.
  • Congrats, just keep up the good work and you'll be there before you know it.
  • get it, girl! They'll fit like a dream before you realize it's happened!
  • Quote: I've been lurking around for a few weeks now, but this is my first time posting. It's time I join in!

So, drum roll... I was down 7 pounds this morning!

Technically my first "mini-goal" is to get back into my size 12 jeans comfortably (I can pull them on now, but they're not exactly comfortable), but I was excited and felt the need to share anyway.
    Yay! Your doing great!!
    You and I are the same weight- I'm 5'4" and have just this week realized my size 18's are really loose on me. I tried on 16's and they are loose too. At least some brands are. Some brands are slightly too tight. I think probably before too long I will be in 14's.
    Congrats!
  • Thanks, ladies!

goal4agirl, isn't it just awesome to realize that the clothes that fit just fine a month ago are falling off now? I just bought a new pair of black skinny jeans that I'll almost be sad to see go once I lose a few more pounds. Almost. (:
  • That is so AWESOME! I love finding 'new' clothes in my closet! I am keeping only one pair of 'before' jeans--the rest go to Goodwill or Sally Ann.

My end goal is a cross-border shopping trip in the summer...