List of Products

• Does anyone happen to have a list of all the IP Products. I think it would make it simpler to have a list and the day of my weigh-in have my list ready. Like shopping with a list, if not I'll probably just type something up, but if it's already available why redo it. Thanks
  • Quote: Does anyone happen to have a list of all the IP Products. I think it would make it simpler to have a list and the day of my weigh-in have my list ready. Like shopping with a list, if not I'll probably just type something up, but if it's already available why redo it. Thanks
    My clinic used to give me a list every week. I don't take them any more when offered because I stick with the same things pretty much every week.
  • I asked at my clinic and they said they don't have one, which I found was a little strange.
  • Quote: I asked at my clinic and they said they don't have one, which I found was a little strange.
    Both clinics I have been acquainted with have had them.

I don't have a form. We could probably create one.
  • Quote: Does anyone happen to have a list of all the IP Products. I think it would make it simpler to have a list and the day of my weigh-in have my list ready. Like shopping with a list, if not I'll probably just type something up, but if it's already available why redo it. Thanks
    I have it electronically as an excel file. Can't load it here. If you send me an email I will gladly email it to you. I am at lovethoseyanks at yahoo.com.

I'll try scanning one into a pdf file and upload it here.
  • Quote: I have it electronically as an excel file. Can't load it here. If you send me an email I will gladly email it to you. I am at lovethoseyanks at yahoo.com.

I'll try scanning one into a pdf file and upload it here.
    That'd be great! We don't have that yet.
  • IP Documents
    Hope this helps those that are doing it on their own without a coach.

• Quote: Hope this helps those that are doing it on their own without a coach.
    This is fantastic! Can you put them in the FAQ or Newbie sticky, please?
  • Quote: Hope this helps those that are doing it on their own without a coach.
    Thanks YankeeFan