Help getting started on MCR?

• I was just wondering if you guys could give me some insight into the Metabolic Research Center plan? I know I would be on the beige paper from reading around & then I would switch to the green one lol. I can't remember the names off the top of my head..

I was just wondering how I would get my hands on the HNS, the shakes, the protein bars, etc. Where would I find the pills from that I need to take too besides the center alone?

Help help help!

**I meant MRC**
  • Quote: I was just wondering if you guys could give me some insight into the Metabolic Research Center plan? I know I would be on the beige paper from reading around & then I would switch to the green one lol. I can't remember the names off the top of my head..

I was just wondering how I would get my hands on the HNS, the shakes, the protein bars, etc. Where would I find the pills from that I need to take too besides the center alone?

Help help help!

**I meant MRC**
    BUMP BUMP BUMP.
  • I have posted this a very long time ago on menus thread, so please check for my post there. Has both beige and green.