Red Team NYNY 2011 Chat Thread Week 3 (1/24-1/30)

You're on Page 1 of 11
Go to
  • Hey Red Team!

Congrats to our losers from Week 2...moving on to Week 3.

Results will be posted soon.
  • GREAT JOB READ TEAM!!! EVERYONE DID A WONDERFUL JOB!!! LETS GO BIG FOR WEEK 3!!!!!!!
  • BRING ON WEEK 3!!!
    THE BIONIC
    RED TEAM IS UNSTOPPABLE!!
    REMEMBER...
    WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER...

LOSE, GAIN, OR MAINTAIN!!
    :

WE ARE A FAMILY UNITED

WITH A COMMON GOAL

TO MAKE 2011
    THE
    ABSOLUTE
    BEST
    YEAR
    OF
    OUR

HEALTHY
    LIFE!!

BOOOYAH!!
    BRING IT ON B-A-B-Y!!!

THE BIONIC
    RED TEAM
    ROCKS!!
  • Here is to a successful week 3 for all of us!
  • Hi Red Team there will be a bit of a delay in the results as I need confirmation from one of my team on their WI so I can't post til I hear from them.
    I hope you all did well and here's to a great week 3 for all of you
  • Quote: Hi Red Team there will be a bit of a delay in the results as I need confirmation from one of my team on their WI so I can't post til I hear from them.
    I hope you all did well and here's to a great week 3 for all of you
    no prob thanks so much for all your hard work!!! hugs

thanks to you too shan....i know it takes a LOT of work!! hugs
  • JAYTEE...

Quote:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Continuing on Terminator theme: "Rise of the Machines"
    LOL....LOVE THIS JAYTEE!!
  • Here are the red team results. We need to wait for the blue team's results before we know which team won the weigh in this week.

CONGRATS TO EVERYONE

Total lbs and percentage lost -51.4lbs, -.42%

Biggest Loser:
    kris2008, -3lbs, -1.73%

Honorable Mentions:
    rainbowsmiles, -6lbs, -1.63%
    wendychic, -4lbs, -1.62%

**Please note you must post at least once a week in the weekly chat thread in order to be the Biggest Loser or honorable mention of the week.**

Freebie Updates

One Freebie Used:
    CourtneyDaisy
    luckycharm
    Terapet
    AmberD
    tschaff04
    cakses
    cakses
    YWeight
    kittycarlson
    ronan
    GreenTeaYum
    princesspuffypants
    Korihallelujah

Two Freebies Used and In Danger of Elimination Next Week:
    MonteCristo
    MsVegan00
    HotChildinTheCity
    tinabinab
    NBaxter2512
    ErinJo04
    FoodObsessed
    Fluffydivah29
    donnakayee
  • Woohoo great job Red Team!

Congratulations kris2008, rainbowsmiles, and wendychic!!!

Here's to a great week everyone!
  • Nice job Red Team!!!! Woohoo!!!! After having a crazy Friday I was worried I wouldn't have a weight loss!! Rainbowsmiles thanks for the motivating posts!!!
  • Awesome job everyone!! Keep up with good work! We lost over 50 lbs this week! That's amazing

I've got a "case of the Monday's" myself this morning. DH and I went to bed waaayy too late and I'm dragging this morning. Can't wait to get my coffee at work, lol. I was OP yesterday so I'm really happy about that. Sunday's seem to be the hardest for me because I'm home all day and it's easier to stray off plan.

I hope everyone has a great Monday. Stay warm! It's been in the single digits here the last few days. Brrrr!
  • Congrats Kris!! WTG rainbowsmiles and wendychic!!

Thanks for your work in crunching the numbers Shan!

Let's have another great week everyone.
  • WAY TO GO RED!!!!! 204.5 STICKS OF BUTTER MELTED AWAY THIS WEEK!

Add my congrats to Kris, Rainbow, and Wendy for standing in the biggest puddle of buttery goo.

Rainbow---hahahaha, yes, the machines are calling my name. You think that's a problem?

Have a great day 1 you all...it's off to the Schwinn AirDyne Bike O'Death for me.
  • Wow great job everyone! We are doing so well.

This week might be a tough one for me as I am dealing with a lot of family health issues. I am hoping to take my stress and turn it into time at the gym instead of time in the kitchen.
  • Quote: I am hoping to take my stress and turn it into time at the gym instead of time in the kitchen.
    Skinny, I just love your attitude above. Sorry to hear about the family health issues. You have an opportunity this week (while dealing with your family health issues) to not add any of your 'health issues' to that. You can do it! You will be so proud of yourself for persevering and sticking with it ESPECIALLY DURING such a difficult time.

Go Skinny, go!