anyone else love "just dance 2"?

• i just got this game and its so totally fun! I couldnt believe how it immediately got me to get up and move and i was even sweating! i'm a little self conscious about other people seeing me do this, but i think it's so fun that its worth it.

anyone else love this game?
  • Oooh! I've considered buying this but I dont know much about it. What do you have to buy, what system, how does it work, what do you like about it etc?
  • I love it too, always gets me sweating! I love playing against someone.
  • I LOVE THIS GAME! I got a wii for christmas, and bought this game w/ gift cards that I had! You can work up a sweat pretty easily.. and its addicting to play.. so you dont even realize your burning calories.

I have played it in front of family/and friends... but would never want to do it in front of some people.. because im sure i look slightly rediculous! :P
  • I am so ridiculous when I play, I absolutely love it thou!
    I don't know if you have your wii connected to wifi,
    but Katy Perry's "Fireworks" is free in the store!
  • I have the first one and have been wondering if the 2nd one is any good. Can anyone tell me the songs on Just Dance 2? And jlee mentioned something about buying songs.. Can someone explain a little more about it?
  • Me, me! I find myself legitimately smiling while doing cardio, which is just amazing.

Phoenix 301 - I've never played the first Just Dance, but from what I understand the second one has better motion detection. Also, Just Dance 2 it has a huge range of songs and you can buy more. As long as you have your system hooked up to wifi you can access the store by clicking on the shopping cart logo either on the home screen or on the upper right hand corner of the song listings. This will take you to the store where you can download a few songs for free - Katy Perry's Firework is one of those songs, it was a promo for the game's release - or for 300 Wii points ($3) each. Hope this helps!
  • Quote: Oooh! I've considered buying this but I dont know much about it. What do you have to buy, what system, how does it work, what do you like about it etc?
    Its for the wii. You hold the controller and follow the dance moves on the screen and it will track you. The dances are really fun and to fun songs.
  • I just played just dance 2 for the first time the other day. I LOVED it. Its fun. Plus, its easier for me to do cardio when I can get competitive about it.