First 10lbs lost, and I earned my Ticker!! <3

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • Hurrah!! I've been a member now for 20 days, so I could finally make a ticker, and... I lost 3lbs this week, bringing my total to 10lbs lost since I started! So happy! I'm going to have a dance on Kinect Dance Central to celebrate.
  • Hooray for you! Keep up the great work, it is worth it in the end!
  • Well done i only discovered this site last night but feel optimistic when reading of the success that people achieve with the support from the forums. fingers crossed that in 20 days i will have a ticker and a few less pounds to carry around!!
  • That is just great! I can't wait to get my ticker!
  • congrats! Looking forward to getting mine too. the great thing about getting a ticker 20 days after joining is you've already had a chance to lose a few lbs so the ticker doesn't have to start at the beginning
  • Congrats OP.
  • yay on getting your ticker! & your 10 lbs lost! that's awesome.

i don't even really remember how to get a signature except for being a member for 20 days? how many posts was it?
  • YAY! I remember when I first got my ticker and saw progress on it! Congrats!
  • Keep doing what u do!
  • Awesome!! COngrats!!! I really want my ticker too... and to lose 10 pounds
  • Hoooray for kinect dance central!! It keeps me sane when I dont feel like doing an old fashioned work out. I also reccomend the "in shape" workout game. Its been two days and my legs still hurt! haha
  • great job!

• Congratulations! I'm also new to the site, and I love reading about everyone's progress and successes!
  • What is a ticker?
    I'm still such a newbie here...what is a ticker?

10lbs is just about a whole size in clothes, too--so Very Well Done!!! This week I lost 2 lb, but I don't know what I weighed when I signed up on January 1st, so can't tell you more than that. All I know is that my skirts and jeans are not super tight anymore, for which I'm very glad.

Hurrah for you! Double digits is fantastic!
  • Thanks so much for the support everyone!! Looking forward to seeing the next ten pounds gone!

And yes, it is good to start the ticker with a loss, so it's a good thing you have to wait for your ticker!

To answer some questions:

* a ticker is the weight-loss progress graphic that a lot of people have in their signatures.

* To earn a signature you have to have posted at least 20 times and been a member for 20+ days. Hope this helps!

And as for Dance central, in 8 days my friends and I have clocked up 12 hours dancing!!!