Cinch! Diet

• Hello everyone! After a looong and over-indulgent holiday season (and gaining back 7-8 lbs), I'm finally trying to get back on track.

A couple weeks ago, I came across a magazine article that referred the Cinch! Diet. I was intrigued because the food looked good and the author, Cynthia Sass, co-wrote Prevention's Flat Belly Diet. So I bought the book. It's pretty logical. Mostly whole/unprocessed food, no artificial sweeteners, lots of produce, healthy fats, and whole grains.

I officially started yesterday, and am doing the optional 5 day fast forward plan. (Five days of strict food choices to cleanse and reset your body, etc.) Anyway, I just wondered if anyone is is doing it or was thinking about doing it!

Jen
  • Just woke up to start Day 3. Am down 3.5 lbs after two days. I know it's not fat, but it's still a good feeling! I definitely feel de-bloated!
  • Cinch - me too
    Hi Jen. BTW you look great and beautiful! Great job on your 3.5 loss especially for your small size.
    I am on day 4 right now. Have lost 4 lbs. 2 lbs first 2 days and 1 lb for 3rd day. I'm not following exactally as I cannot do everything the same way. I am doing a 3FC blog on it right now. GL with the next couple of days. Are you planning on doing the rest of plan?

Oh, maybe you can help me here as I am new to 3FC (also an unexperienced blogger too ) but how did you get your weight loss ticker on your page? I saw the website on yours and went to it but I don't know how too add it to my profile or whatever. If you can help I would greatly appreciate it.
    Robin
  • Hey, Robin. Thank you! I guess you and I are the only Cinchers. I'm back up 1 lb today...must have had a stray grain of salt or something yesterday - Ha!

Anyway, I can help you with your sig, but I'm running out the door to work right now. Maybe this afternoon? I'm sure there's a thread about how to do it somewhere if you wanted to look around.

How do I find your blog?

Jen
  • You need 20 posts and 20 days to post any links and that includes tickers and signatures. So just be patient

I actually looked at the Cinch! diet and it looks very interesting. I eat a plant based diet now and I like reading about plans that take plant based diets into consideration.
  • I decided to buy the book and I've been following the Fast Forward. As a result, I'm at my lowest weight in months.

How are you guys doing?
  • Three days into Cinch!
    My hubby and I started the five day fast forward three days ago. Has anyone had issues with constipation and head aches?
  • I had headaches the first day but I think it was the reduction in caffeine. If you were eating a lot of sugar, you can also get headaches. Be sure to drink plenty of fluids.

I haven't had constipation though.
  • Is any one still doing the Cinch Diet, I am starting day 3 of FF today and was looking for some coversation about the diet, and some support.