Another newbie!!

• Just wanted to say hello!

I am Shelly, a 42 year old Mom to two wonderful sons. My oldest is 20 and my youngest is 9. I work at a University Hospital as an Operating Room Scrub Nurse.

I am new to this site, but not to the diet scene. I joined Slim4Life last year and went from 200lbs to 166lbs in three months, but then summer came and so did all the bad B words....(Ballpark, Boating, Beer)! I have gained 23 lbs back, so am going back on the program on my own. I would love to find some new diet buddies because I totally believe that a good support system makes all the difference! Happy Losing!!
  • Welcome and good luck!

Dhani
  • Hi Shelly! I'm new to this site too & did slim4life as well! My starting weight was 295 and I got down to 206 but got really fed up with the whole thing and have basically been eating junk now for the past 6 months and am bak up to 222 yikes! I'm extremely ashamed of myself and ready to get back on track! I've decided I'm going to try following the plan (without all the supplements & herbs & such) and see how that goes! It'll be nice to get on here & socialize with people who've actually done the same thing!!!
  • Welcome Shelly, Glad to have you join us. My advice is to look for a Support group, Chat, or Challange to join; small groups make it easier to get connected. Most sub-forums have groups covering almost every need, find one that inspires or motivates you and just post to join. You might try the 40-Somethings for a start.