Getting back on track

• I have not been around here in forever and this place has helped me so much throughout my entire journey so I need to start being more active here, it definitely keeps me accountable. I am finally ready to get back on track after kind of slacking off for the past 5 months. After getting into a relationship about 5 months ago my eating habits have gotten a little worse and I have not been to the gym as much as I should have been going. I have pretty much maintained my weight since I have got off track but I want to make that final push to make it down to my goal weight or maybe a little lower. I decided that I want to lose at least 1-2 pounds a week and hopefully I will get down to my goal weight before going on a cruise at the beginning of May! Wish me luck

Heres a picture of me before

Heres a current picture of me and my bf
  • You look wonderful!
    Kudos to you for sticking it out.
    Losing that much weight definitely makes you look like a whole other person.
    Good luck with meeting your next goal, I'm sure you can do it ^_^
  • Congratulations on the work you've already done - and even more so on maintaining that loss!! You look fantastic!! (Although I have to say, I absolutely love your curly hair in the first photograph, too!)

Good luck on the rest of your journey!
  • you are gorgeous! Look forward to seeing you around more often!
  • Wow! Very inspirational
  • Thanks ladies!
  • Get it girl.
  • You look Amazing!! Such an inspiration! Good Luck!
  • I totally remember reading a thread of yours with pictures of you the first week I joined. You were DEFINITELY an inspiration =) That was about 5 months ago actually =)

Glad to have you back for that final push!!!
  • Thanks so much everyone

Krizstyling- Thank you congrats on losing 44 lbs so far thats def a big accomplishment!
  • You are so pretty!!!! and Very inspirational!
  • Wow! You look awesome!