Me at start, 40 pounds down, and 58 pounds down, 30 to go

You're on Page 1 of 3
Go to
  • I have updated the pictures...

1st picture is from July 2010...wonderful...yuck yuck yuck size 18

2nd picture is from April 2011....size 8 dress

started IP on September 13th down 72 pounds around 15-18 more to go.

• Quote: The first picture is in the dress and it is from last winter (actually gained another 10 after that picture). The second picture is from November 25ish and I had lost 40 pounds. The last picture is from 1/14/11 and I am down 58 pounds. I want to lose another 30 pounds.

I started Ideal protein on September 13th 2010 and have lost 58 pounds in four months...yipeee!
    I think this might be a bigger picture

• Wow darbs! Congrats! I can't wait to do pics like this in the future with myself. I have a LONG way to go but seeing things like this keeps me pumped up that this works and never give up!

Thank you for posting!
  • Wow!! You look wonderful!
  • Wow Darbs! You are smokin hot! You look awesome! Congrats and good luck on Ph 2
  • Yowza! You look hot! You totally remind of my favorite aunt - you have ver similar faces. Really, you look phenomenal.
  • You look fabu! Keep it up!!!
  • your pictures are super inspirational! i can only hope that this program will work half as well for me as it did for you. you look wonderful!!
  • Omg. You look AMAZING.
  • Congrats darbs you look amazing... bikini weather here you come!!
  • You have done such a good job! You are so beautiful!! Happy New Year
  • You look fantastic!!!!!
  • Quote: The first picture is in the dress and it is from last winter (actually gained another 10 after that picture). The second picture is from November 25ish and I had lost 40 pounds. The last picture is from 1/14/11 and I am down 58 pounds. I want to lose another 30 pounds.

I started Ideal protein on September 13th 2010 and have lost 58 pounds in four months...yipeee!
    WOW you look amazing!!!!! What a fantastic feat - so inspirational - so very pretty!!!!
  • Great job Darbs! You look beautiful! Please keep coming back here and let us know how the alternative is going. Keep up the great work.
  • You look great!