152lbs lost - Only 8 more to go!

You're on Page 4 of 6
Go to
  • Congratulations, you are beautiful! You have made such an accomplishment and have come such a long way. I know you are proud. That's my dose of encouragement for today.
  • fillupthesky - When I first started doing 30DS I did it everyday for 2 months. I started P90X I believe when I just about reached onederland. As of right now I'm also alternating between 30DS and Yoga Meltdown everyother day, and I'm also alternating between lvl's 2 and 3...level 1 is too easy for me.
  • thanks for the tip- my plan is to work up to doing 30DS daily, and then actually doing level 1 for 30 days i also just got jillian's 6 week 6-pack, which is something i'd like to incorporate as i build my strength as well.
    p90x really intimidates me- i'm super uncoordinated! but, i do like to challenge myself, and it gives me something to work towards.
    my long term fitness goal is to climb mt rainier. that may take a while. but i'll get there!

again, you've further inspired me to reach my goals
  • You are such an inspiration!!!!!!!!!!! Give yourself a huge pat on the back!
  • Wow, you look amazing! You're very inspiring. You look very healthy.
  • Congratulations!!!! I love reading stories like this!
  • Congratsulations you rockkkkkkkk!!
  • DANG! You have done an amazing job, seriously! And you look awesome! Congratulations!!!!!!
  • Girl you look friggen gorgeous!!!!
  • You look absolutely awesome. Congrats!
  • WOW. You look truly incredible and SUCH an inspiration for me, since I'm around your SW now and we seem to be a similar age. You give me hope that I won't be deformed when I lose the weight! I would never ever guess you were once my size.
  • congrats!!
  • *speechless* you are soo beautiful! Keep up the great work =) You've worked so incredibly hard and my oh my, you are definitely reaping the benefits!
  • Thank you so much everyone!
  • You welcome JLK!