Goodbye 300's & HELLO 200's!!

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • I am beyond thrilled

As of this morning I am no longer in the 300's how awesome of a feeling is that.... this program seriously saved my life and it's only going to get better from here on out!

Keep up the amazing work ladies & gents .. and thank you again for the amazing motivation I have received from this board. I have made some life long friends who I can share my journey with. Thank you xo

Here is a photo of some of my progress but I will add a more recent one shortly. (this was taken at the beginning of December I think)

• How Exciting!!! Good for you and keep up the good work!
  • Thanks willbe haha I am 9lbs behind you in the weightloss and trying to catch up =P you keep me on my toes with all your success. Good job honey!!
  • Lol thanks!

We are all in this together and together when we can do it!
  • Quote: I am beyond thrilled

As of this morning I am no longer in the 300's how awesome of a feeling is that.... this program seriously saved my life and it's only going to get better from here on out!

Keep up the amazing work ladies & gents .. and thank you again for the amazing motivation I have received from this board. I have made some life long friends who I can share my journey with. Thank you xo

Here is a photo of some of my progress but I will add a more recent one shortly. (this was taken at the beginning of December I think)

you are looking GOOD!! Look at your cheek bones. You have beautiful bone structure.
    Keep up the good work!
  • Wow, you are really looking terrific! What a difference. Congratulations!!!
  • Congratulations AvaLynn.. you look awesome...way to go!!
  • Way to go girl!

IP will become your best friend. Do not think of it as a diet. It is a new way of life. Keep up the good work!
  • Woohoo looking fabulous! Keep up the good work.
  • Great job, great attitude, great role model! Yay for you!!!
  • What a great progress pic! Congratulations!!
  • Keep up the awesome work. You are doing such a great job.
  • great job. keep up the good work.
  • Great job!!! Keep up the great work!!
  • Congratulations! You look wonderful.