CHANGING me ~

• Wow... 2011... can't believe it! I would love for this to be
    the year when I am really able to CHANGE ME!!! Change
    my eating habits... learn to like me... learn to find the
    JOY in living!!! ~
  • I see you are a new member, so to 3FC, especially to our forum. The things you mentioned are possible once you have a plan in place. Do you have a program in mind? How will you validate yourself? There are many joyful things in life if you look for them. Stick around here, and we will help you on your journey!
  • Hi Anne, Do hope you get to where you want to go.
    I have found it a great help being on here as it keeps me occupied so I don't think or feel like snacking all the time, plus there are so many people ready to give a word or two of encouragement.

All the very best to you in your endeavours...
  • OK, here I go, chiming in. I am 52, and over the past 10 years have had my family die. Mom, brother, gram, aunt&uncle, husband in 2009 and dad now. I have eaten, and starved my way through this. I have 2 wonderful sons, and would like to stop the pattern of death. All of the deaths were sudden, accidental...except my dad who is on hospice. Depressed? yeah, but not can't get out of bed depressed. Just sad. And wanting change. I cannot change what has happened, I can change myself.
    I was shocked to see that I was at 260 on the 1st. I had fluctuated throughout the 260s for all of 2010. And then to be down another .6!!! I am being more mindful. Not shaming or guilting myself. I want to live differently. So, here I am posting. Beginning a different way.
  • Welcome Kadibl, we are glad to have you here. There are many fun and caring folks here.... who really CARE. We are glad your here. Check out the other threads, lots to see. I am somewhat new here myself, (second time back here, I joined years ago and then didn't follow thru) and am really enjoying the golden girls thread.

Loss is never easy. But you can get through it. I have wonderful sons too. (grown) and I want to be around for many grandbabies, so I get the motivation. You can do it.
  • I'm here. Wrote a post, lost it. Waa waa. Will try again later.
  • Hooray, I think I'm finally figuring out how to post from my tablet.
    I'm so glad my hubby suggested going to the gym tonight.. I was feeling very down, but after my short workout, I feel better. Go Anne! You can do it.
  • I had a good time last month, I joined the July exercise challenge. . And decided to set a very small goal. Having been a "couch potato' for a long time, I figured that a 5 min walk once a day might be something I could.. and not get discouraged and quit.
    HOORAY.. I made it.. so I have joined the August exercise challenge.
  • I feel so much better with my little daily walks, and participating in the August Exercise Challenge. Yea!
  • My back went out again yikes.. pain. But I am not giving up.. and so I have resumed posting my little daily 5 minute walks again. And sometimes I have advanced to 10 min ÷. Hooray and thank you 3fatchicks!